• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
  1. Little
Hey,

I'm a Canadian, born and raised. Currently I work in healthcare. I love aspects of my job, but I'm also back in school full-time to pursue an alternate career path. Between this and hobbies I'm busy; however, I don't do well with boredom, so it's probably for the best :)

I have been interested in diapers from an early age, but it is only in the last few years that I have identified as a "little". By no means am I living the lifestyle. I still have mixed feelings about it, and I'm hoping that by talking with more experienced people on here I can gain some insight into how this can fit into "real life".

I am a bit unfocused when it comes to pastimes outside of my work. Frequently I'll fixate on something for a bit before losing interest and cycling back to another hobby. Right now I'm into coding, playing music, writing, and D&D. In the past though, I've baked bread, trained as a yoga instructor, gotten my scuba diving license, etc. My poor husband is incredibly patient :)

By joining this site I'm hoping I'll learn a little bit and possibly talk to some interesting people. Can't wait to explore it a bit :)

Hey, Welcome here. Nice introduction, I hope you'll have a good time here, feel free to ask questions and we will support you :)

Welcome to ADISC. I am a very busy person as I'm sure are others on this site. So most of us who are AB's would like to be little more often. Your personality sounds a lot like mine and makes me wonder if this is common with littles/AB's. I need lot's of things to keep me occupied and I'm constantly switching from one to the other. Wouldn't surprise me if other littles also do this. Sort of ADD. Anyway, there are a number of us on here that have decades of experience with this so ask away.

Thanks :) I appreciate it! "Sort of ADD" is a very good way to describe it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back