Status
Not open for further replies.

FoxyDl

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Little
Okay, so I'm putting together a littles party this weekend and I need some advice. I want to do party favors and I need ideas on toys and activities. Don't be shy now! Anything is welcome. :smile1:

Also, I have to let it be known that this is STRICTLY a non-sexual Littles meet up.

legos, some sort of building blocks, play sets. Idk, shop around on toys r us or disney store

MickeyM said:
legos, some sort of building blocks, play sets. Idk, shop around on toys r us or disney store

Legos are awesome. :) those stores are a little rich for my taste though. Those are things I'd end up keeping too, but wonderful play items.

Anyone else?

Soft toys, musical toys and art stuffs. Oh, and sparkles!

SpAzpieSweeTot said:

Yay! Sparkles! Heehee. AND glitter. :)

Alphabet blocks. Imagine all the things you could spell out.

Crayons and coloring books.

SpAzpieSweeTot said:

Yes, stuffed toys!
Also toy cars and trucks for boy "Littles".
Also coloring books and crayons.
And do not forget, "PLAY DOH".

Craig's list for bargins

Tinkertoys! And yes, lots of stuffies and coloring books/crayons!

I still have some of mine lying around from the way back days of my childhood! (memories)

I have a neighborhood playset.
I also have quite a few old hotwheels cars lying around.
I have some model cars and motorcycles I can still play with.
and I still also have my legos from when I was around 8 or 9
Plus a side note I still have a big box of K'nex pieces around so I play with them too.

that is pretty much what I still have left from my childhood again I have to say it! (Memories)

Go to discount stores like Five Below and Dollar General to find cheaper kids toys than the other places. They usually have lots of plushies and little figurines!

This is going to be fun! Thanks for all the ideas! :3

What I'd the age group for the littles? Great things to have on hand for snack or meal time at the parties are those hard plastic travel cups with lids and straws. Put stickers on the outside to fun them up a bit and let everyone take theirs home as a favor. You can get some for a dollar a pop at places like Dollar Tree. Do the same for toys. Load up on like 20 dollars worth of one dollar toys and let each person take one home after playing with them at the party.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back