Thread: What An Adult Baby Wants Part 2

Default What An Adult Baby Wants Part 2

It's been a long time coming, but I wanted to go into more scenarios and possibilities that although are not true for everyone could be helpful. It's important to know what you want. I also hope there is a slim chance it helps others communicate better about each other's needs.

Sensitive scenes in the video were carefully filmed when no one was present.

Good job! Thanks for mentioning that some of us have to find a different way to do certain things. Everyone's needs are special though, because we're all different, which was your whole point. Hey, Michy, you know what's crap?! It's crap that just because we're ABDLs, some people automatically assume we must all be disabled. Of course, the opposite is also true, when a person's difficulty is invisible and people refuse to acknowledge it.

It it was nice seeing you, amplified. That was a nice TMNT towel.

::Hugs::

Thanks guys! Everyone is different and likes different things so obviously It's a hard line to cross over but I really wanted to put some scenarios out there for what someone could want. Of course as always the top thing is always communication.

Quote Originally Posted by BabyMitchy View Post
    ::Hugs::

Thanks guys! Everyone is different and likes different things so obviously It's a hard line to cross over but I really wanted to put some scenarios out there for what someone could want. Of course as always the top thing is always communication.

Where's the 1st part please 😁

So sorry i missed this. This is the first video here. It's not as good as the second one in my opinion.