Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: the age old question

Default the age old question

Hey guys, my gf and I are wanting some baby diapers for her and I was just wondering if you'd think they would fit. She's 5'6 120-125lbs. She's got a very flat stomach and some decent curves so we're just worried. Any input would be great

All depends on waist size, I am guessing at 5 foot 6 she has like a 24-28 inch waist? The big baby diapers could probably fit, goodnites too, however Huggies aren't stretchy, Pampers are. Experiment with what works.

I'll echo the same response, try Pampers size seven and also Goodnites. Just to give you an idea I have a 32" waist and can fit into size L/XL Goodnites because they stretch.

That's made me realise I don't know what size I would be. How do they work? I'm a size 14-16 with clothing (so around 32" waist, 40-42" hips)

MichaelWeston

Quote Originally Posted by DLMunky View Post
    I'll echo the same response, try Pampers size seven and also Goodnites. Just to give you an idea I have a 32" waist and can fit into size L/XL Goodnites because they stretch.
    This is exactly what I was thinking. I can fit into goodnites just fine at a 32-34 waist. And from experience I'd say pampers size 7 is your best bet.

I've heard that size 6 and 7 aren't much different. Any thoughts?? Where is cottontail when you need him lol

I have some pampers baby dry size 6, which I think are the biggest?
    Any ways I'm a 36" waist and the max stretch of the sides yield me only about 4 inches too short on each side, so 8 inches. so max of 28"
    so a 24" is 2 extra inches in each side, meaning a lot less stretch of the sides. As far as the length of coverage, It's very bad for me, I'm way too big.
    Based on what I know she would be at the top end of being able to put a baby diaper on. I wouldn't say it would be a good fit, absorbency/capacity is OK in my opinion since I'm using them.
    As far as cruisers 7 go, I haven't tried those, But I think those are the same as baby dry 6?

I fit fine in L/XL goodnites. I use those normally. She would probably need the mediums, those would yield a good fit, and absorbancy. The mediums have more kid like designs too.

Quick update: Babydry 6 work great thanks for the input. One final question: If she can do pampers 6 could she do 4t-5t training pants??

Quote Originally Posted by tappedland View Post
    Quick update: Babydry 6 work great thanks for the input. One final question: If she can do pampers 6 could she do 4t-5t training pants??
    If the fit was good then go for easy ups, more absorbent. Pull-ups leak easily but sides can be readjusted to stretch a little more

I was motivated by this topic to end up taping on one of my baby dry 6's
    It was a bit difficult to get packaging-taped "on" but it was on lol. I'm way too big, I have real fatty legs =(
    It was cool looking down and seeing that I was "wearing" a real pampers. Officially my first diaper in 12 years. my usual goodnites/pull-up style don't count.
    If only some one would make an adult sized pamper baby dry with the current green theme and some random animal characters on it in about the same locations.