Disposable Nappy Bags UK

Status
Not open for further replies.

blob

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Can any of the UK forum members recommend disposable nappy bags that can actually fit an adult nappy?

I always used to just use plastic bags I picked up from shopping but with the 5p bag tax it seems wasteful now.

Thanks.

Last edited:
It depends on sizing. I've never had any problems with Tesco's standard nappy sacks, but I'm a medium. They do require a bit of squashing, so large might be an issue.

What about pedal bin liners from Asda or tesco's

Abena Abri-Bags are usually the best option, but they are kinda hard to get hold of at the moment... Couple sellers on Amazon have them I believe

I use the ones available from Waitrose which fit quite nicely (with tie handles)

crazything said:
I use the ones available from Waitrose which fit quite nicely (with tie handles)

Ohhh what are they called? I'll have a look out for them

blob said:
Can any of the UK forum members recommend disposable nappy bags that can actually fit an adult nappy?

I always used to just use plastic bags I picked up from shopping but with the 5p bag tax it seems wasteful now.

I always put my wet diapers in a 2gal ziploc before tossing them in the trash, to prevent them from getting smelly before the trash bag gets taken out a few days later. Is that what you mean?

JoJo1993 said:
Ohhh what are they called? I'll have a look out for them

Kordis Nappy Sacks in a Pink bag of 150 of them. They have a pretty strong and distinctive smell (quite nice too)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back