Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Advice Needed

MichaelWeston

Default Advice Needed

So, I am unsure of where I fall on the spectrum. I feel like I was meant to be a girl, I have since I was 6-7 as I have stated in the past. Problem being I am a fairly manly man (I have even had really man-ly stereotyped jobs, maybe to make up for it?) I am going to be alone all day tomorrow (No work, no friends, no family, etc). I am 6'4, I have a beard (right now, that is easy to get rid of). I have a manly shape (wide football player shape.) I would like to try to get into a girly state of mind. I have girly design diapers. But what else can I do for low cost to get into that, to see if it really how I feel? I already have long curly hair. What else?

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelWeston View Post
    So, I am unsure of where I fall on the spectrum. I feel like I was meant to be a girl, I have since I was 6-7 as I have stated in the past. Problem being I am a fairly manly man (I have even had really man-ly stereotyped jobs, maybe to make up for it?) I am going to be alone all day tomorrow (No work, no friends, no family, etc). I am 6'4, I have a beard (right now, that is easy to get rid of). I have a manly shape (wide football player shape.) I would like to try to get into a girly state of mind. I have girly design diapers. But what else can I do for low cost to get into that, to see if it really how I feel? I already have long curly hair. What else?
    It's holloween get a costume dress see how you feel .
    Look under ebay search adult sissy or adult baby two words .
    If you want cute baby dress and night wear.
    Just go by bust size and length.
    Thrift stores dress but may have a time getting tall all dress may have the short look skirt wise.

MichaelWeston

Quote Originally Posted by foxkits View Post
    It's holloween get a costume dress see how you feel .
    Look under ebay search adult sissy or adult baby two words .
    If you want cute baby dress and night wear.
    Just go by bust size and length.
    Thrift stores dress but may have a time getting tall all dress may have the short look skirt wise.
    Never thought about the fact it is Halloween. I haven't done anything for years.
    Thanks for advide and search strings!

You feel dysphoria? Have you thought about exploring what it might mean to be transgender? If you want to make yourself more feminine, plucking, shaving/waxing and makeup can all make you look effeminate. If you make your outward appearance match your inward one it might make you feel more comfortable. Clothes are good too.

MichaelWeston

Quote Originally Posted by MechanophilicFox View Post
    You feel dysphoria? Have you thought about exploring what it might mean to be transgender? If you want to make yourself more feminine, plucking, shaving/waxing and makeup can all make you look effeminate. If you make your outward appearance match your inward one it might make you feel more comfortable. Clothes are good too.
    That is a hard thing for me to will myself to do, like I said I have "manly" jobs. I am the CEO/Spokesperson for a large company and I used to be in Law Enforcement. I have considered it many times, and the fact I am 6'4 and I have yet to see a 6'4 woman.. all things that discourage me from doing want I really want.

Would it make you feel better if I told you I was a 6'4" woman? :P Although admittedly, I don't have a footballer's build...

even if you do it just for yourself, it should be about making you happy. If you've felt strongly about it for many years you ought to speak to a professional, a gender clinic for instance. Or maybe just another trans/questioning person. It can't possibly be good for you to bottle it up.

MichaelWeston

Would it make you feel better if I told you I was a 6'4" woman? :P Although admittedly, I don't have a footballer's build...

even if you do it just for yourself, it should be about making you happy. If you've felt strongly about it for many years you ought to speak to a professional, a gender clinic for instance. Or maybe just another trans/questioning person. It can't possibly be good for you to bottle it up.
    I wouldn't even know the first place to start. It seems like a huge risk.. like potentially millions of dollars.. to give you an idea of my build:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Me.jpg 
Views:	56 
Size:	179.4 KB 
ID:	24844

Well... y'know. You only go as far as you want to go with this kind of thing. You said it yourself. "What I really want" if this is what you want, it's a shame to deny it yourself... particularly if you're restrained by societal perception, or judgemental onlookers.

MichaelWeston

Well... y'know. You only go as far as you want to go with this kind of thing. You said it yourself. "What I really want" if this is what you want, it's a shame to deny it yourself... particularly if you're restrained by societal perception, or judgemental onlookers.
    That is exactly why I wouldn't do it. It is a shame, cause it is how I feel. How would I even go from man, to woman being the owner of a company?

That's society's problem though, not yours. I can imagine it's difficult. But you never know where support is going to come from. Also, there's no need for you to do these things in the public knowledge.