• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hi, all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

AllTapedUp

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Hey, folks. Just posting here per ADISC TOS regarding dormant account status. I've actually been a member for about two years (previously as PaddedPat), but I rarely post - as I prefer just reading up on recent topics and events.

To Moo and Co.: Keep up the good work! I check out ADISC at least once a day, and it's great to watch the site and this community continue to grow and evolve with every new member!

And, BTW: if mods could kindly relax the terms for posting inactivity, it would be greatly appreciated. Some of us are a little more shy than others, but that shouldn't suggest that we're any less committed to the cause than the more gregarious folks. :)

Hello AllTapedUp and welcome to the group.

AllTapedUp said:
Hey, folks. Just posting here per ADISC TOS regarding dormant account status. I've actually been a member for about two years (previously as PaddedPat), but I rarely post - as I prefer just reading up on recent topics and events.

To Moo and Co.: Keep up the good work! I check out ADISC at least once a day, and it's great to watch the site and this community continue to grow and evolve with every new member!

And, BTW: if mods could kindly relax the terms for posting inactivity, it would be greatly appreciated. Some of us are a little more shy than others, but that shouldn't suggest that we're any less committed to the cause than the more gregarious folks. :)

I'm glad you took the necessary steps to get yourself reinstated. Everyone comes to this site for different reasons, and some just aren't comfortable commenting to threads. There's a place for everyone especially when one considers we all share the common elements that bring us here in the first place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back