Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Diaper fetish growing more Prominent

Misatoismywaifu

Default Diaper fetish growing more Prominent

Ok so my Fetish is getting worse. I've been attracted to Diapers since I was 6 so it's not going away. I don't experience "binge/purge" cycles but experience something different where I experience extreme sexual related urges to wear Diapers and then followed by a period of months or Years of a moderate attraction and then followed by nose bleed inducing sexual frustration over Diapers. It might be because I've had almost no Diaper time in my whole life. I'm 23 Years old and I feel like my Diaper Fetish isn't controlling my Life, I'm not sure if I'm experience a final growth spurt or hormonal surge since I've grown tremendously in the past year in libido, attractions to the opposite sex and strength. Anyone else experience things like this? I'm aware most other ABDLs here do not experience Sexual attraction to diapers but I feel alone in this matter.

ADISC likes to pretend that this is not a sexual fetish for most people but it is. I think it is a reflex from when they used to allow minors on the site.

Quote Originally Posted by WildRoseBaby View Post
    ADISC likes to pretend that this is not a sexual fetish for most people but it is. I think it is a reflex from when they used to allow minors on the site.
    It's not a matter of pretending. It is certainly sexual for many, if not most. However, there are plenty of sexually-oriented DL fetish sites. ADISC is a rarity, if not unique, in that it has made a deliberate choice not to dwell on the sexual aspect. That may well be a legacy of its origins as a TBDL site, but I see no reason to change things. Diversity is not a bad thing. If you want to discuss the sexual aspects, go to one of the sites that cater to that. There is no law against being a member of more than one site.

This can be a support community, or a fetish site. Not both. That doesn't mean that we can't discuss the sexual aspect, just that we can't get too graphic without risking attracting the kind of people that we don't want to be members.

Speaking for myself, I was sexually stimulated by nappies when I was in my teens, but it became more of a comfort thing as I aged.

In my opinion, most people definitely have a sexual attraction to diapers (myself being one of them). I can see why ADISC would want to stay away from the sexual aspect of it though and I agree with them on that.

The extra drive you are experiencing in libido and strength sounds like a hormonal change. Speaking to the going through almost phases of diaper attraction. I would try and be diapered more often or not at all if it is causing sudden sexual frustration to the point of nose bleeds.

I appreciate that we can talk about it as non-sexual. I don't want to have a fetish. It is more than that. I mean, diapers were just as exciting in preschool than in my teens or as an adult. I would have had no reason to put them on again if the attraction had not started in preschool. Then of course life catches up to me and 5 pregnancies and complications later and I probably shouldn't try to live without them anymore. I certainly prefer this to surgery. What guarantees are there that surgery would improve things? I do not think I'd be here if it was just all about the fetish.

DaddyJoe

well the erotic part is what makes it interesting i guess

Sexual stresses in all this aren't uncommon. It can be unwanted entirely, inopportune, feel like the sexual desire is driving one in unwanted directions, etc. I think a lot of this is a problem of our own making, mostly due to a lack of self-acceptance. Nothing is going to make a guy's random erection a positive thing but accepting that we're influenced by things that are beyond our control and enjoying the ride when it's appropriate is a way to make it more palatable.

I wouldn't describe my sexual stresses at their strongest in the same way you have but they were there nonetheless. I think that the ability and willingness to allow myself to indulge those desires took a lot of the edge off and paradoxically made it more manageable. Are you currently not able to indulge or are you resisting it? Have you ever been able to share this with anyone else? You haven't given us all that much to go on but with what there is, I'd suggest trying to accept yourself and try to more accurately gauge the depths of your desire. It would be my hope that looking at yourself more charitably, you might see that there's nothing there to be afraid of after all.

Quote Originally Posted by Akastus View Post
    It's not a matter of pretending. It is certainly sexual for many, if not most. However, there are plenty of sexually-oriented DL fetish sites. ADISC is a rarity, if not unique, in that it has made a deliberate choice not to dwell on the sexual aspect. That may well be a legacy of its origins as a TBDL site, but I see no reason to change things. Diversity is not a bad thing. If you want to discuss the sexual aspects, go to one of the sites that cater to that. There is no law against being a member of more than one site.

This can be a support community, or a fetish site. Not both. That doesn't mean that we can't discuss the sexual aspect, just that we can't get too graphic without risking attracting the kind of people that we don't want to be members.

Speaking for myself, I was sexually stimulated by nappies when I was in my teens, but it became more of a comfort thing as I aged.
    I agree with what you have said. I feel that ADISC works best as a support group rather than a fetish site. Lord knows that there are tons of those kinds of sites on the net. I joined ADISC as a teenager many years ago (check out my date of entry) and found it a safe place to be and talk about our special needs. I would never want it to become a place for sexual fetishes and the like. However, I do realize that sexuality is part and parcel of enjoying our diapers, etc. I must confess that I have used my diapers many times,both as a teen and adult, to satisfy my sexual urges. But, I wouldn't bore anyone here by divulging those times. So, to the Administrators, keep ADISC exactly the way it has always been and please don't change anything. Thanks for my rant!

Hmmm. My thoughts on this are varied. Sexual urges are completely natural, while a strong desire to be diapered is...well...different than most people. I was wearing diapers as a young child for many years, before, in my teen years, it became sexual. I went through that phase of it being mostly sexual, though I still suffered through some terrible IC issues. Then as I got a little older and wore diapers more for protection, the sexual part became an occasional thing, sometimes a rarity.

We all go through phases in life. If sexual urges are controlling your thoughts and affecting your life over a long period of time, then its time to take a step back and perhaps see a counselor. During your teen years and early twenties, I wouldn't worry about it.

I appreciate ADISC way more than any other site precisely because it de-emphasizes the sexual aspect.

I'd say that if you're wanting to discuss things that are sexual in nature, that's fine, but keep it within the confines of PG-13 discussions (AKA: Don't discuss anything in too much detail) - We're a support site first and foremost, if a bit of advice on that sort of thing is needed, that's well within the realm of things we can handle.