Loosing the attraction

Status
Not open for further replies.

AKOL

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
So I've recently started studying nursing. I've also just got a job at a hospital as an orderly.
One of my jobs is to assist the nursing staff when changing the patients pads.
Since I've started assisting the nurses, my attraction for nappies has gone out the window, to me now, they are just another thing that I work with day in day out.

I no longer get turned on when I come home and read AB/DL stories or anything. In a way i'm sort of glad that I'm getting over these feelings but i'm also very saddened by it as well, because my attraction to nappies has formed such a significant part of my life, even though i have kept it to myself for a good 10 years.

I really don't want any sympathy or anything, i'm just curious to see if anyone else has had theses feelings whilst working in a similar situation.

Peace in, akol.

I have. I saw my dad in a physical rehab center wearing an adult (generic no less) diaper and felt so sad about it that I didn't wear for 18 months. I just started back up again last month and try to block the images I saw, but it's hard. But it's harder to stop the urges and they won. For now.

zipperless said:
I have. I saw my dad in a physical rehab center wearing an adult (generic no less) diaper and felt so sad about it that I didn't wear for 18 months. I just started back up again last month and try to block the images I saw, but it's hard. But it's harder to stop the urges and they won. For now.

I'm sorry to hear that. :sad: I've never had any similar experiences, but think I would likely react as you did.

To the OP: My interest in them has waned with time, but not entirely. To be honest, I'm glad to not need them as much as I used to.

I wasn't attracted to diapers when my kids where in them. I think it eventually passes over time as one is able to put things into a better perspective.

Like dogboy, I found myself much less interested in wearing diapers while my kids needed them. I didn't stop wearing entirely, but the combination of changing diapers all day and simply having less time/energy to spend on myself meant that my own diaper habit didn't quite fit in. I didn't reflect on it much, and it didn't really bother me. Once the kids were trained, POP! It was all back, full-strength.

Interestingly, before all that, I'd actually been quite worried that having babies in the house would send me into an uncontrollable diaper-wearing frenzy. The reality was pretty much the opposite.

I suspect your own diaper desires will come back in time, but who knows? It's only really a problem if you're unhappy about it.

Having a 3-month-old girl kinda stemmed my ABDLing a little bit, most of the time. ...but this morning, while she was at day care, and I was home, .... I kind of .... :blushy: .... relapsed ... [emoji3]

I could understand how seeing and working with diapers every day would lessen the attraction to diapers for fun. I have not experienced this feeling personally, but I do know that having too much of something is never a good thing. I must say that seeing diapers used for their intended purposes is pretty stomach-churning at times. It definitely turns me off of them for awhile. Hoping that you will eventually regain your feelings towards diapers soon enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back