Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: Its been a loong time

  1. #1

    Default Its been a loong time

    Yes there still is a Babyfur Bobkitty.. but he ish too into SL.. and rarely comes around.. he feels bad that he doesn't show up as much.. and really doesn't like abandoning the forum..

    SomeTimes I dunno :P There really isn't much for me to discuss here.. theres enough drama and entertainment in Second life to keep me amused throughout the whole day... and Honestly i love sharing info about stuffs and discussing stuffs.. but I see nothing ATM to talk about.. I'm still around tho.. and I cheack in every once inna while to see whats going on.. making sure the good ole forum That I love best ish still here.. I guess its sites like Furaffinity and youtube.. and such that keep my mind occupied.. >.>; I keep telling myself I really should come here more and be active here more o.o;;


    I'm sorry for my absense

    I still love you guys :P
    and I'm still everybody s house kitty right?

  2. #2
    Falkio

    Default

    Hi Bobcat!

    I'm one of the newer members, so you probably don't know me. I joined back in December, lurked for awhile, and now am openly posting. I'm not a furry, but I respect the fandom. Right now, I'm working on the final version of my friends fursona (will post pics). The artwork is nice. Maybe I'll go to a convention before I leave Cali. Your avatar is really awesome - possibly even cuter than Thallis'. Marci McAdam, perhaps?

    Anyway, glad to meet you and welcome back! *pets*

  3. #3

    Default

    Hi Bobcat!

    I'm one of the older members, so you won't mind if I.... Sneakle-tailwaggle-pounces you! See you around here!

  4. #4

  5. #5

    Default

    Hey, good to see you off of SL once in awhile. Good to have you back here.

  6. #6

  7. #7

    Default

    I just think of you as a regular member with long gaps between posting sprees.

  8. #8

    Default

    I can understand the time thing. I should be spending more time playing music and x-boxing, haha... I'm really serious about that, but here I am, addicted. Anyway, glad you're still around. My dog spirit accepts your cat spirit. Actually, my dogs have always gotten along with cats, and at one time we had both in the same house. They would play together. It's the spirit of love.

  9. #9

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Trevor View Post
    I just think of you as a regular member with long gaps between posting sprees.
    Hehe ^.^;; I dun wanna have gaps tho I wanna be here lots :P




    Quote Originally Posted by Raccoon View Post
    Hi Bobcat!

    I'm one of the older members, so you won't mind if I.... Sneakle-tailwaggle-pounces you! See you around here!
    EEps!! *ish pounced and snuggled* *snuggles back and nuzzles you gently hihis ^.^;;



    Quote Originally Posted by Martin View Post
    Welcome back, I wondered where you sneaked off to.
    lets just say I am onna those house pets that run away and come back later with lots of Love :P
    Hoping that my owners still love me :P
    and didn't get a new pet!! :O



    Quote Originally Posted by Falkio View Post
    Hi Bobcat!

    I'm one of the newer members, so you probably don't know me. I joined back in December, lurked for awhile, and now am openly posting. I'm not a furry, but I respect the fandom. Right now, I'm working on the final version of my friends fursona (will post pics). The artwork is nice. Maybe I'll go to a convention before I leave Cali. Your avatar is really awesome - possibly even cuter than Thallis'. Marci McAdam, perhaps?

    YUS! Marci ISH AWESOMESAUCE.. and if I see her at AC if I go then I will beg her for a hug....

    the avie that ish laying in my signature is my SL avie.. whom fits within my sig pretty well :P

  10. #10

Similar Threads

  1. First time!
    By kittiechan in forum Diaper Talk
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 03-Oct-2008, 10:04
  2. Just about time for me to go.
    By Jeremiah in forum Greetings / Introductions
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 20-Jul-2008, 01:34
  3. What time do you go to bed
    By ThatKid in forum Off-topic
    Replies: 50
    Last Post: 01-May-2008, 15:24

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.