If you don't have diapers, what do you do?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PaddedOutdoorsman

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
So I am currently out of town on business and will be for the next few months. What do you do if you don't have the option to wear a diaper? The place I'm in is proving pretty stressful and I don't really have the support channel I have at home (phone conversations aren't really private).

I have thought of trying to have some sent and if caught just say something about it being a joke from a friend. I know that may not be the smartest idea, but I would greatly enjoy the comfort I have back home here.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

So are you sharing hotel rooms with co-workers? It would be hard to even enjoy them in an environment like that.

I would just use the toilet. And then when I got home, I would revel in the joy of being back in a diaper. Absence makes the heart grow stronger, so I've heard.

Think about wearing constantly (diaper brain) is what I do when I can't wear. If you don't have any privacy how can you wear? If I had to share a hotel room with even one other person I would not wear diapers around them, way too easy to get caught. Even if you went out and bought a pack of depends (*shudder*), where would you keep them, how can you hide them from everyone? If you are alone long enough to put one on, what about the crinkle when they return, the noise of taking it off and what about disposal? If you have your own vehicle and your own room then I say you could make it work. Keep the pack hidden in your trunk and sneek diapers into your room one (or two) at a time. Dispose of used diapers in the closest garbage can outside of your room when no one you know "should" be around to see you. I really need more details about your situation and surroundings to help you.

It's been a long time since I've faced any real diaper deprivation. I didn't get the urge on aa week long business trip when the evenings were dull. In that case, I did what I did when I didn't have them or when I don't have the time to use the ones I have, I fantasized. It's not as good but imagination takes me a long way and reduces the urge to an itch almost every time.

Mainly I am just looking for ways to reduce (I guess that's the best word to use) the urge. I have been gone for about 2 months, and have several more months to go. When I am gone and not able to wear I tend to turn to these kind of sites in order to get something for my diapered side, but I don't know if that will work so well this time since it is so long until I get home.

The way I see it the chance of me getting caught is pretty small, but if I do it would be pretty bad since they are all my coworkers. I guess I will have to decide if the risk is worth the reward, which my gut says no. But we will see in a few months if I am still thinking that way or not. Thank you for the input, I really appreciate it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back