Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: your old toys?

Default your old toys?

do you still have, use or play with your old toys?? many of mine are tragically gone! but i still have a few of them and I play with them a lot still. I also like to get new ones too of coarse!

I still have a few of mine that have been untouched for quite a few years. But I still sleep with my baby blanket.

Actually I still have my old toys, they're Legos and mega blocks and I haven't played with them in a while but I will soon

I have about 8 cubic feet of Lego in my parents' attic, along with my old Brio wooden railway, and even the Duplo I had when I was a toddler (largely because my mother borrowed that for years to keep her clients' children amused in the office). Of course, the one thing that they all have in common is that they are about as close to physically indestructible as it is possible for a toy to be.

Other than that, just a few old board games.
    Last edited by Akastus; 17-Oct-2015 at 11:15.

I have some stuff left, board games, stuffed animals, etc. I think I might have dumped in my old Mega Bloks in with my newer Legos I got when I was 13. Some of my stuff isn't all that old, as I continued to get some things during my teens.

And of course, I still buy a few things here and there, like plushies and My Little Pony. I haven't bought any G4 toys in a while but did get a G1 Drink 'n Wet Pony off eBay recently.

I have a very few, the rest were lost to a house fire some 40 years ago. We still have a lot of Junior's hanging around, including all the LEGO. His daughter is rapidly approaching an age when we can bring them out again.

His baseball and football card collection remained intact. I turned that over to him once he was married and had his own house and basement for storage.

I remember my favorite toys, but they were lost something in the last decade. I still have great memories of them. I'm thinking of replacing them down the road. My baby blanket is still alive with my mom, but I think it's with her dog.

My mom still has my teddy bear (was my brothers ) and we still have my lego

I have very few of my toys left due to my parents throwing them away or giving them away as I got older. I really wish that they did not throw them away especially the legos I had because I sitll played with them a lot before they gave them away.
    The only one that I have left are some G.I. Joes and some of the little plastic green soldiers I have.

My mom was vicious about throwing out my toys. It seemed like every stage I went through, she would say, "You don't want those toys, do you? You're to big to play with those," and out they'd go. Later, she would just go through my room when I was at school and throw things out. One day she got rid of all my baseball cards, which included the Yankee's team with Mantle, Marris, Barra, etc.

What I do have is my American Flyer train set, and an H.O. train set. I built two of the locomotives from kits and all the cars which are made out of wood.