Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: An oh S### Moment

Default An oh S### Moment

Wore a nappy and plastic pants yesterday when out. When I got home. I had a shower and at same time washed and the PP. I hung them up so theyd drip dry then when I got out I'd dry them with a towel.

When out to a friends came home, had dinner. Next day I woke up and walked into the bathroom to see the PP hanging up where I left them. Was tired last night so I must have not seen then when I went to clean my teeth.

I live with my parents and they occasionally use my bathroom.

Having an oh s*** moment, what do I do if they saw them?

They're not at home now so a long wait until they do.

If they did, you will have to tell them the truth. You like to wear them. Either they will understand or they will suggest counseling of some kind. Don't tell them you're IC or you will undergo medical tests. My guess is they didn't see them.

They did find stuff like nappies and a few of my orthopedic braces

I played the don't know game until my mum came and talked to my in private.

She suggested councilling but it didn't do much, they councillor said "if it's not hurting anyone its not an issues" and that it's probably a sexual alternative as I don't have a girlfriend.

MichaelWeston

Quote Originally Posted by Justo View Post
    They did find stuff like nappies and a few of my orthopedic braces

I played the don't know game until my mum came and talked to my in private.

She suggested councilling but it didn't do much, they councillor said "if it's not hurting anyone its not an issues" and that it's probably a sexual alternative as I don't have a girlfriend.
    My councilor is like, if you don't push it on other people and it doesn't bug anyone, have fun. I've never told my parents but I have a feeling they know. When I was 18 I accidentally left a package of Goodnites open in my bedroom. My parents saw it I am sure. They never said anything.

Your life is over and you'll have to leave the country, run!

Only kidding but I wouldn't worry about it unless it is brought up.

Yeah, I wouldn't bring it up. Since they know you have a history, I think that even if they saw them, they probably wouldn't say anything. Time has a way of taking the shock and awe out of these things and then it just becomes, "Oh. Diapers again."

I've done that a few times with different items. My pacifier, baby wipes and baby powder, even did it once by accident with a dirty diaper I bagged and accidentally left on the floor of the bathroom. Im sure the pacifier and baby powder my mom saw but she is aware of my of my diapers and never said anything.