ABDL culture in Asia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
  1. Adult Baby
TLDR - Do you know what ABDL or Adult Babies would be called in online communities in countries like China and Japan?

My girlfriend and I moved to SE Asia this year, and I managed to bring quite a bit of ABDL gear with us. Seriously, I bought a gigantic suitcase and filled it with Bellissimo's -- the girlfriend said it looked like drugs, and indeed the TSA left a friendly note informing me the suitcase had been searched. ABDL: Adult Baby Drug Lord.

I also brought mittens, a cool bottle, and a paci. They're gone now, stolen along with the backpack they were stored in. My only solace is how confused the thief was when they discovered Hello Kitty mittens with brass locks. I want to replace them, and I'd like to not break the bank paying for shipping.

Here's a theory -- If I search for ABDL resources in Asia using Western lingo (ABDL, adult baby), I'm not going to find them because the culture surrounding the fetish is so different. It's not just the terminology, but the writing system as well which creates a barrier. However, if I know what the popular terms are for "Adult Baby" and other ABDL-related concepts (especially in Chinese or Japanese), I think I could get really far in tracking down some paraphernalia suppliers in the region.

Last edited:
I used to live in Asia and i found it very hard to find anything abdl related! I did find a medical supply company to get diapers and i used to buy tenas in a grocery stores and such but that was it... If i wanted anything abdl related i had to have it shipped from the usa.

That is a very interesting question. I wish I had an answer for your. Maybe you can try the Chinese or Japanese equivalent for "age play." I think that might be a little more universal of a term for our life style, or a good place to start.

Good point. I'll try casting a wider net with "age play". Directly translating "adult baby" would have gone nowhere since when listing nouns in Chinese, you don't separate the items -- opposed to our explicit commas.

I believe that the appropriate phrase in Japanese is "omutsu omorashi", which translates as "to wet oneself in a diaper". It's the Japanese equivalent of Diaper Lover, so not specifically AB, but it's a place to start. Japan is probably a better place to look for such things - it's a far more fetish-oriented culture than China.

Kilometers said:
Good point. I'll try casting a wider net with "age play". Directly translating "adult baby" would have gone nowhere since when listing nouns in Chinese, you don't separate the items -- opposed to our explicit commas.

Wouldn't the Chinese website, Alibaba have all of that? You should also be able to go to an English to Chinese translator via your computer/internet. I used to translate for a Spanish student that we had in math class, using the internet translator.

Akastus's advice is probably the best place to start. Given Japan's reputation involving strange fetishes, there simply HAS to be a reasonably large market for AB/DL supplies. From what I've seen on Reddit and the like (not that that's a reliable source), AB/DL would hardly be considered a "strange" fetish there.

dogboy said:
Wouldn't the Chinese website, Alibaba have all of that? You should also be able to go to an English to Chinese translator via your computer/internet. I used to translate for a Spanish student that we had in math class, using the internet translator.

They do! But it all comes in shipping containers. :(

theQman said:
Akastus's advice is probably the best place to start. Given Japan's reputation involving strange fetishes, there simply HAS to be a reasonably large market for AB/DL supplies. From what I've seen on Reddit and the like (not that that's a reliable source), AB/DL would hardly be considered a "strange" fetish there.

Definitely. I'm focusing on Japanese searches -- which is sad because my Chinese is useless now. I wonder what *would* be a strange fetish in Japan. Hmmm... it's probably better to drop that line of thought.

EDIT: Wait, it must be not having a fetish.

Is there a Chinese or Japanese language ebay? I would try doing searches for adult diapers and when something ABDL looking comes up in pics see what sort of phrases they use.

Http://www.omupan.com/
Is one site always wanted one of there covers.
They have rompers and other things if you look at links.
Good luck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back