• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hi Everyone =3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Topazz

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Little
  5. Carer
Hi everyone, my name is Tomi and I've been interested in wearing diapers for quite some time. For as long as I can remember actually. I was only a year ago or so that I final gave into my fantasy and bought a bought a pack of Tena slips. I tried one on, and I was hooked right from then. x3

It was quite good timing as well as it wasn't so long after I turned 18, had my first night out of drinking, and discovered that 2 ciders is all takes for me to wet the bed. Basically my system hates anything at is even mildly diuretic like alcohol or caffeine. It's kinda awkward when only one monster is enough to send me to the loo 5 times in the space of a couple lessons. I've been asked more than a couple times if I'm all right. It does get embarrassing. o///o
It doesn't help that I'm rather shy to new people either.

I've always been kinda a wallflower on sites like this one too, always too shy and nervous to say hi. But I've finally mustered up enough courage and just want to talk to people like me and whom might share some similar interests. I've never spoken or found anyone who's likes or needs diapers as well and it has often made me feel quite alone at time.

As for my main interests, I LOVE music. Particularly Rock and Metal. \m/>0<\m/
If you asked me for my favourite band though, I'm more than likely gonna tell you, "please don't make me choose!" D= but if I rounded down to 2 choices, it would probably have to be Nightwish and Dream Theatre. Anyone who can make a 30min song not boring must be ticking the right boxes in my opinion.
It's because of this love for music that I've wanted to pursue a career in it and study sound production.

So yep, that's basically my life in a couple paragraphs. x3

Hi Tomi and welcome to the group.

TomiDreamcraefte said:
Hi everyone, my name is Tomi and I've been interested in wearing diapers for quite some time. For as long as I can remember actually. I was only a year ago or so that I final gave into my fantasy and bought a bought a pack of Tena slips. I tried one on, and I was hooked right from then. x3

It was quite good timing as well as it wasn't so long after I turned 18, had my first night out of drinking, and discovered that 2 ciders is all takes for me to wet the bed. Basically my system hates anything at is even mildly diuretic like alcohol or caffeine. It's kinda awkward when only one monster is enough to send me to the loo 5 times in the space of a couple lessons. I've been asked more than a couple times if I'm all right. It does get embarrassing. o///o
It doesn't help that I'm rather shy to new people either.

I've always been kinda a wallflower on sites like this one too, always too shy and nervous to say hi. But I've finally mustered up enough courage and just want to talk to people like me and whom might share some similar interests. I've never spoken or found anyone who's likes or needs diapers as well and it has often made me feel quite alone at time.

As for my main interests, I LOVE music. Particularly Rock and Metal. \m/>0<\m/
If you asked me for my favourite band though, I'm more than likely gonna tell you, "please don't make me choose!" D= but if I rounded down to 2 choices, it would probably have to be Nightwish and Dream Theatre. Anyone who can make a 30min song not boring must be ticking the right boxes in my opinion.
It's because of this love for music that I've wanted to pursue a career in it and study sound production.

So yep, that's basically my life in a couple paragraphs. x3

Hey new member. It's great to see you. I'm sure you're doing do super well around here. Your introduction is full of character and cuteness, and I think I just wanna pinch your cheeks.

You'll find plenty of diaper fans around here, lots of padded punks. I wish I could tune in with you about great music, but my music appreciation is super recent and I just listen to lame pop. I still think it's cool that you like it though.

How did you find ADISC? What made you think about joining? What's your favorite color? (This last question is super important, don't forget it. You can never change your mind.)

Hi and welcome to the site. I'm one of the resident musicians, having a degree in organ performance. Now I mostly play keyboards. I played in a very good rock, cover band for 15 years until I had to retire from it. Now, I mostly play in church.

gigglemuffinz said:
Hey new member. It's great to see you. I'm sure you're doing do super well around here. Your introduction is full of character and cuteness, and I think I just wanna pinch your cheeks.

You'll find plenty of diaper fans around here, lots of padded punks. I wish I could tune in with you about great music, but my music appreciation is super recent and I just listen to lame pop. I still think it's cool that you like it though.

How did you find ADISC? What made you think about joining? What's your favorite color? (This last question is super important, don't forget it. You can never change your mind.)

You think I'm cute??? =o
Yay! =3

And hey, nothing wrong with pop in my books. I manly study it for the production techniques, though I may or may not be a small time fan a certain Lady Gaga. (shhhhhhhh) x3 A lot of pop is kinda hit or miss for me. Some of it I can really get in to and a lot just makes me go, "What the F is this noise!?"

As for your questions: I was really just looking to try and find sight where I feel free and not ashamed to talk about this sorta stuff. And this sight seemed to have the friendliest community and wasn't just 100% devoted to the kinky stuff. I mean give me a break -_-
As for your last question, can I take my usual stance of, "Don't make me choose!" Dx ?

=3

Montemayory said:
Watch full hd sex videos , free 100%. Just visit: Hot8x [.] com

Oh you.

TomiDreamcraefte said:
You think I'm cute??? =o
Yay! =3

And hey, nothing wrong with pop in my books. I manly study it for the production techniques, though I may or may not be a small time fan a certain Lady Gaga. (shhhhhhhh) x3 A lot of pop is kinda hit or miss for me. Some of it I can really get in to and a lot just makes me go, "What the F is this noise!?"

As for your questions: I was really just looking to try and find sight where I feel free and not ashamed to talk about this sorta stuff. And this sight seemed to have the friendliest community and wasn't just 100% devoted to the kinky stuff. I mean give me a break -_-
As for your last question, can I take my usual stance of, "Don't make me choose!" Dx ?

=3

Yes, I do! I think a lot of people are cute though, I hope that doesn't make it less special. We got a pretty cute place. You're definitely high tier cute though.

Yeah, I guess I can be the same about things. I mean we all can be choosey about certain things. With me it's mostly movies, gawsh. I'm so choosey.

This place can certainly be that, no need to be bashful here. We're all like..potty pantses and stuff, and yeah.. this place is far better about that stuff.

Fine, I'll choose for you, it's pink. ;)

gigglemuffinz said:
Yes, I do! I think a lot of people are cute though, I hope that doesn't make it less special. We got a pretty cute place. You're definitely high tier cute though.

Yeah, I guess I can be the same about things. I mean we all can be choosey about certain things. With me it's mostly movies, gawsh. I'm so choosey.

This place can certainly be that, no need to be bashful here. We're all like..potty pantses and stuff, and yeah.. this place is far better about that stuff.

Fine, I'll choose for you, it's pink. ;)

Yay! I love pink. xp

TomiDreamcraefte said:

He's banned. When you see SH$% like that, press the triangular "!" button to report them.

zipperless said:
He's banned. When you see SH$% like that, press the triangular "!" button to report them.

okie, thanks for the help. =3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back