Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Pacifiers! What's yours?

Default Pacifiers! What's yours?

I just purchased my first paci! 😄 I can't wait to get it. Bought a NUK 5 from Cuddlz Shop. I am so going to sleep with it every night.

Question:
    What's your favorite binki? Where did you get it? How often do you use it? What do you use it for?

I found an article once that said people can use them to help stop smoking. I can only imagine someone at work with a binki in their mouth. Lol

Congrats on becoming apart of the paci horde? How happy are you right now!? Hehe.

In general they seem to be pretty commonly used to help with with "not sticking things in the mouth" which funny enough is pretty much a purpose for them when younger too.

Um, my favorites are ones that are pink. With sparkles.

What's your favorite binki? A blue one with a dust cover and fox cub printed on the front
    Where did you get it? At Dollar General (like a poundland or a dollar tree)
    How often do you use it? Nearly Everyday
    What do you use it for? Sucking obviously!

I got mine at walmart, looking into upgrading, maybe next payday. Its just a plain white one. I use it a few times a week and I just use it to relax.
    I have heard of people using pacis to stop smoking and am kind of interested in that (might make it easier to explain to someone who just happens to find it, especially because the "rave" explanation wouldn't work since I hate that sort of thing). I've also heard of people using them to help with grinding teeth.

I have a pink flowers and a blue whale... got them from Walmart... don't use too often... while they are the largest I could find they are a bit small... I use my flowers bottle a lot more often!!!

I got mines from pacifiers r us.
    I have 4 already and they are soooon great. Totally they Worth the price. They feel soo good and they stay in your mouth the whole night.
    I've tried before different brands/ stored but I ended up throwing them since they don't compite at all with pacifiersrus.
    So awesome and since I have insomnia some nights they relax me, plus I don't snore anymore lol

Baby Pants "Nuk 6", which is a Nuk 5-shaped nipple, only larger, and made of silicone. Modified with a Winnie the Pooh mouth shield.

Quote Originally Posted by gigglemuffinz View Post
    Congrats on becoming apart of the paci horde? How happy are you right now!? Hehe.

In general they seem to be pretty commonly used to help with with "not sticking things in the mouth" which funny enough is pretty much a purpose for them when younger too.

Um, my favorites are ones that are pink. With sparkles.
    *giggles* I'm dis happy *stretches arms as far as he can*

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by kitterdafoxy View Post
    What's your favorite binki? A blue one with a dust cover and fox cub printed on the front
    OMG I wanna foxy one too! :3

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Note View Post
    I just have a plain NUK 5, still to small I feel.
    I got the big nipple

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by couchesstevenboy View Post
    So awesome and since I have insomnia some nights they relax me, plus I don't snore anymore lol
    Ive heard they help with snoring too. Better than one of those loud machines. >_>

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Akastus View Post
    Baby Pants "Nuk 6", which is a Nuk 5-shaped nipple, only larger, and made of silicone. Modified with a Winnie the Pooh mouth shield.
    Dat sounds super awesome.