Thread: I love diapers

Default I love diapers

HI my names joshua and I love diapers but have been ashamed to the point I end up randomly running out and buying diapers and filling them up >. < ive always read forums on this site and would like to make friends with people who also share this love I want to accept it.

Hello goodnights and welcome to the group.

This is definitely the place to learn how to accept and gain control over the Paraphilia Infantilism.

So that we may get to know you better, please take a moment and tell us a little bit more about yourself such as your hobbies and interests?

Again welcome to the group.

For me disposable diapers started when I was 9 years old, My mother was mad because I had problem with wetting the bed.
    So she bought a box of Pampers that had the stay dry lining, When she first tried to put them on me [I] fought like hell, She use to take 2 of them and tape them into one.
    After the first night I wore them I never felt better about waking up with out wet sheets, And never felt better. At that point I was hooked.
    I really like the style convenience and comfort that disposable diapers provide, And it is so nice to get real disposable diapers and not just briefs for adults for a change
    it's like a dream come true.