Northshore Supreme Briefs Shipped!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jamiejamie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Excited to have some Northshore Supreme Briefs shipped to me today! Can't wait to try them. It also came with two samples of Northshore Air briefs. Been a while since I've had a cloth backed and had horrible experience with it.

would be nice if they had front/rear elastic, but other than that they're a really good diaper

Best disposable out there in my opinion. I've gone through ten cases since January. No leaks. Wear them everyday to work. Great company to deal with also. I actually wrote to tell them not to ever change their diaper. You won't be disappointed.

Spaz said:
Best disposable out there in my opinion. I've gone through ten cases since January. No leaks. Wear them everyday to work. Great company to deal with also. I actually wrote to tell them not to ever change their diaper. You won't be disappointed.

I agree, best disposable out there. All night comfort and holds all wettings (4 or 5 big ones) all night with no leaks!

Ok. I wore it for 6 hours with about 4 wettings. At around 2nd wetting, I've had some urine droplets sitting inside my plastic pants. It could have leaked onto my pants.

Should I have not worn plastic pants? it may have caused the barrier between the diaper edge and my thighs to separate and causing some urine to come out. Not a whole lot. Say maybe about 8 droplets.

Anyone uses plastic pants with Northshore Supreme?

Overall- it is a good diaper. It absorbs the urine really well and spread it toward my back. The ATN diaper doesn't do that so I had to reposition it backward so the rear padding can be used before the diaper is full.

jamiejamie said:
Ok. I wore it for 6 hours with about 4 wettings. At around 2nd wetting, I've had some urine droplets sitting inside my plastic pants. It could have leaked onto my pants.

Should I have not worn plastic pants? it may have caused the barrier between the diaper edge and my thighs to separate and causing some urine to come out. Not a whole lot. Say maybe about 8 droplets.

Anyone uses plastic pants with Northshore Supreme?

Overall- it is a good diaper. It absorbs the urine really well and spread it toward my back. The ATN diaper doesn't do that so I had to reposition it backward so the rear padding can be used before the diaper is full.
I use NorthShore supreme diapers I like the odder control in them. As for wearing plastic pants, I only use them at night (being cautious).

You said that you had a leak after about 6 hours. Did you fold the diaper in half length wise, I can wear one for 8-10 hours without leaking, Some how the folding causes me not to have any leaks. By the time I'm ready for a change, after about 6-8 heavy wettings they really do hold a lot.

Yes, I did fold them lengthwise so that it creates a channel plus it helps me to keep from waddling. Maybe I didn't taped up the thighs tight enough.

Any diaper will leak if you wear it too long and wet it too much. Or, if its not on you tight. Plastic pants are kinda silly over disposables although alot of people wear them like that. They are not made to hold urine, but to keep a cloth diaper from getting everything else wet. This diaper fits me like a glove, but everyone is different. Suggest putting the bottom tapes firmly around your thighs first, then stick the top tapes on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back