Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: *alert* support needed (prayer circle)

Default *alert* support needed (prayer circle)

recently, [name removed], the wife of [name removed] (adisc username carealot) has een admtted into hospital. her stuation seems fairly grave this time around ([name removed] is no stranger to hospitals im afraid) in anycase this time is especally hard, due to [name removed]'s transtion ([name removed] s a MTF trans women aged 60 currently and her pacemaker, known as her defribulator is being pressured by her growing breast tssue as a result of her intake of estrogen and is malfunctoning and could threaten her life, and this has upset [name removed] to the greatest degree yet. note that there are other factors lke the fact that the defribulator was placed in the position for a male despite prior knowledge of [name removed] transition intentions which was a blunder

the REASOn i have created this thread is to create a prayer circle, to give strength and support to [name removed], to help her live long enough to be united with [name removed].. now i know many of you are atheistbut those who wish to, No, im calling upon all those here to pray for [name removed] for her recovery.

ill start off with a simple one

hail mary, full of grace
    the lord is wth thee
    blessed art thou among women
    and blessed is the fruit of thy womb jesus,
    holy mary, mother of god
    pray for us sinners now, and at the hour of hour death, amen.

to think and pray for these two people would be.. MOST greatly appreciated. it truely would be.

Please don't tell others the (full) name of anyone but yourself.
    Last edited by Charlie; 17-Feb-2009 at 21:10. Reason: See mod note

Mesmerale

I don't have any prayer to post - I never paid attention to the praying part of my religion. (Probably because I can't understand it.)

But I will keep her in my thoughts while she works through this unfortunate event.

I have no doubt that the two of them will get through this together, and that everything will end up okay.
    Last edited by Mesmerale; 18-Feb-2009 at 14:27. Reason: Cleaning up. :)

dprdinky

I'll definitely keep removed in my prayers.
    Last edited by Charlie; 17-Feb-2009 at 20:39. Reason: removing

Silent deadly alchemist: Look at the purple mod note:

"Please don't tell others the (full) name of anyone but yourself."

It's not your information to tell.

Good mod action; the devil is in the details. Including explaining why apparently innocent things are attended to. The only downside = our lack of shovel-ready jobs because the slippery slopes get fixed so fast.

(Slippery slope: if we leave a little innocent badness unattended to it gains a little credibility, and will be repeated later and larger.)

Im not sure what member we are talking about since the name is removed, and I have like never prayed to god but I did it this time and will do more.I dont know any other prayers but I hope that the person survives and that the person doesnt get all to bad injuries after her surgeryor what she is getting. The worst thing there is in this world is to loose a close friend, I know the feeling so I hope everything will be alright.

And I dont want this to come out the wrong way or making me sound negative but whats up with removing the name? I dont understand, I mean I understand that it might be offensive but how are we suppose to know who to pray for when we got no name?

Quote Originally Posted by Mugiwara View Post
    Im not sure what member we are talking about since the name is removed, and I have like never prayed to god but I did it this time and will do more.I dont know any other prayers but I hope that the person survives and that the person doesnt get all to bad injuries after her surgeryor what she is getting. The worst thing there is in this world is to loose a close friend, I know the feeling so I hope everything will be alright.

And I dont want this to come out the wrong way or making me sound negative but whats up with removing the name? I dont understand, I mean I understand that it might be offensive but how are we suppose to know who to pray for when we got no name?
    The name/nick of the only person we might know at all is still there (carealot). So you're praying for carealot and carealot's wife. If God exists, I think he can figure this one out. The names aren't removed because of offense but because despite the good wishes intended, we don't know what the people involved really want and it's their personal information to give out, not anyone else's.

I do not believe, but I am a hospital clown. I shall put out a notice for laughter to be held in their thoughts.