Status
Not open for further replies.

FoxyDl

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Little
Is this a good place to buy from? Just wondering before I purchase anything. Also, if you have any suggestions/comments on finding AB bottles, pacis, clothing, etc. I would appreciate it. :3

I have bought from Cuddlz a few times with no problems at all. I have three of their footed sleepers and have had a few deliveries of both the front panel print and the all over print nappies. I found both to be very good. The response time is always very quick as well.

I got diapers (both disposable and cloth) and plastic pants from Cuddlz. No clothes experience with them. No problems, delivered fast (UK), very discrete, good quality I guess (I have very limited experience with diapers from other sources, so can't really compare). They also have a non-AB diaper store branded as Drydayz, same company.

If you are in the US, have a look at Baby Pants, www.baby-pants.com, as many other forum members will also recommend.

sissybaby34 said:
I have bought from Cuddlz a few times with no problems at all. I have three of their footed sleepers and have had a few deliveries of both the front panel print and the all over print nappies. I found both to be very good. The response time is always very quick as well.

thanks! :eek:) is the packaging discreet?

- - - Updated - - -

Avalanche said:
If you are in the US, have a look at Baby Pants, www.baby-pants.com, as many other forum members will also recommend.

Sadly, this site doesn't work on my phone. :( I'll have to check it out later. Thanks for the advice!

FoxyDl said:
thanks! :eek:) is the packaging discreet?

It's been a while, but last time I got anything from there it was in one of those large plain grey plastic packing bags. The label didn't show anything that would that would indicate the contents either.

Programmatic said:
It's been a while, but last time I got anything from there it was in one of those large plain grey plastic packing bags. The label didn't show anything that would that would indicate the contents either.

Okay, thanks. :) much appreciated. Does anyone have any other suggestions on sites for stuff like this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back