Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Cuddlz Shop

  1. #1

    Default Cuddlz Shop

    Is this a good place to buy from? Just wondering before I purchase anything. Also, if you have any suggestions/comments on finding AB bottles, pacis, clothing, etc. I would appreciate it. :3

  2. #2

    Default

    I have bought from Cuddlz a few times with no problems at all. I have three of their footed sleepers and have had a few deliveries of both the front panel print and the all over print nappies. I found both to be very good. The response time is always very quick as well.

  3. #3

    Default

    I got diapers (both disposable and cloth) and plastic pants from Cuddlz. No clothes experience with them. No problems, delivered fast (UK), very discrete, good quality I guess (I have very limited experience with diapers from other sources, so can't really compare). They also have a non-AB diaper store branded as Drydayz, same company.

    If you are in the US, have a look at Baby Pants, www.baby-pants.com, as many other forum members will also recommend.

  4. #4

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by sissybaby34 View Post
    I have bought from Cuddlz a few times with no problems at all. I have three of their footed sleepers and have had a few deliveries of both the front panel print and the all over print nappies. I found both to be very good. The response time is always very quick as well.
    thanks! ) is the packaging discreet?

    - - - Updated - - -



    Quote Originally Posted by Avalanche View Post
    If you are in the US, have a look at Baby Pants, www.baby-pants.com, as many other forum members will also recommend.
    Sadly, this site doesn't work on my phone. I'll have to check it out later. Thanks for the advice!

  5. #5

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by FoxyDl View Post
    thanks! ) is the packaging discreet?
    It's been a while, but last time I got anything from there it was in one of those large plain grey plastic packing bags. The label didn't show anything that would that would indicate the contents either.

  6. #6

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Programmatic View Post
    It's been a while, but last time I got anything from there it was in one of those large plain grey plastic packing bags. The label didn't show anything that would that would indicate the contents either.
    Okay, thanks. much appreciated. Does anyone have any other suggestions on sites for stuff like this?

Similar Threads

  1. mobility shop
    By teletubbies in forum Adult Babies & Littles
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 22-Apr-2015, 15:38
  2. "Dip Shop": ABDL Parody of "Thrift Shop"
    By SuperArrow in forum Adult Babies & Littles
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 28-Mar-2013, 02:42
  3. Cowarding Out From The Shop
    By Cuddlzy in forum Adult Babies & Littles
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 15-Jan-2013, 23:11
  4. Replies: 20
    Last Post: 21-Jun-2008, 11:27

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.