• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hai - You may or may not know me

Status
Not open for further replies.

RobbyFoxKit

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
Hello everyone! Long time community member that fell in to a hole and have finally dug myself out of it.

My name is Robert but I much prefer Robby even though my husband can't stand hearing anyone else call me Robby... You may know him klo555

I am a person of many interests and have a very upbeat and fast mental pace. Currently I work in Telecom as my day job.

So I'm a kidfur (hence the name RobbyFoxKit) and that's what brings me here as I do quite like to wear diapers. I've had a fascination with them since I can remember.

As far as my hobbies go I have quite number of them. I play video games off and on, I LOVE to paintball and airsoft, I like to build custom computers, I have a massive amount of remote controlled cars, I love to modify my own personal car, and to top all of that off I am actually looking to become a full time mechanic.

I joined ADISC as I am looking for more friends that enjoy the same things I am obsessed with and to have good conversation. I may lurk for a little bit as I am a bit shy but I'm definitely here to stay.

Welcome Robby! You are most certainly welcome to lurk but we hope you join in the conversations. There are many other furries here who will gladly be your friend!

Welcome to the site, Fellow foxie :3 Always nice to see other furries on here ^^
May you have a happy and satisfying time amongst us.
*Wavies and wags tail*

Hi and welcome. You certainly have interesting hobbies. My son used to play paintball. It always sounded like a lot of fun to me. The radio controlled cars sound cool. I always wanted to build a radio controlled airplane and fly it. As a kid, I used to build and fly the planes you controlled with control lines. It wasn't easy, especially to land.

dogboy said:
Hi and welcome. You certainly have interesting hobbies. My son used to play paintball. It always sounded like a lot of fun to me. The radio controlled cars sound cool. I always wanted to build a radio controlled airplane and fly it. As a kid, I used to build and fly the planes you controlled with control lines. It wasn't easy, especially to land.

Paintballing is an absolute blast, fantastic way to work out anger problems.

I built an R/C plane from a kit once, it was a blast to fly but it had an unfortunate lawn dart ending; thus is why I stuck with cars.

SnowballFox said:
Welcome to the site, Fellow foxie :3 Always nice to see other furries on here ^^
May you have a happy and satisfying time amongst us.
*Wavies and wags tail*

Thankies! Always nice to find another fops :3

Glad you decided to become more active. I decide the same as of lately, use to be a long time lurker. I'm a huge gamer as well. Thinking of updating the hardware in my desktop soon may come to you with some question since you build computers, hopefully you can help me out a bit. :p trying to get my computer up to date enough that it will be able to run fallout 4 when it comes out :D

Hi Robbyfoxkit. I was a lurker for many years. Couldn't decide if i wanted to be active. Glad you came active! Its been great talking with others here, you are sure to get something out of it. You modify cars...Are you a tuner?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back