Page 1 of 15 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Abuniverse Space Diapers, Now Available!

Default Abuniverse Space Diapers, Now Available!

Abuniverse update: Space diapers are now available for ordering (up to two packs)!! I just placed my order for 1 pack & can't wait to try them!! Abu will be shipping them on or before Thursday... I have not been this excitted to try a new diaper in a long time! Half cases & full cases will be available in November with the scent option (no scent option right now). Aliens don't stand a fighting chance!

I should have added: only sold in packs of 10 right now in sizes medium, large & extra large

Great! I got to try a sample and I think they'll have a hit on their hands.

How is the sizing on them? How is an ABU Space Diaper in size M compared to a Molicare Super Plus, or an M4? Really curious, but still super excited to order my first pack!

I caved in and bought a pack, most I ever paid per diaper, with all of the great reviews, I hope it blows me away.

Quote Originally Posted by Strong View Post
    How is the sizing on them? How is an ABU Space Diaper in size M compared to a Molicare Super Plus, or an M4? Really curious, but still super excited to order my first pack!

I don't know about Molicare sizing but if M4's fit you these should also work. I know they are sized larger than Bambinos' I think I read they are close to Rearz as far as fit/size (if you have tried those). Wont know for sure until my order comes in and I measure them (yes, I have a list of different diapers dimensions). Look in the "diaper reviews" section, someone already posted the measurements!

That's quite a high price. ($35/10) Usually I'm up to give it a try, but I think I'll pass this time. Also FWIW, "abusave10" code does NOT work on them. (I've never seen that code NOT work at abu)

I am more excited about the little pawz diapers

MichaelWeston

These look great, very expensive.

Am i the only one who thinks that $3.40 per diaper is a bit too much? id rather wait for tykables (snuggies) to restock on their updated overnights. Plus ABU just stole the wetness fade design from them anyway.

They are cheaper by the case I assume. I think they at trying to wring every dollar they can.