Thread: Benny from Philadelphia, PA

Default Benny from Philadelphia, PA

Hi everyone!

My name is Benny. I'm an AB and a DL from Philadelphia, PA. I've got a lot of interests, but my life basically boils down to diapers, theater, and friends. I love to chat with new people, and I love to learn new things. On this website, I hope to talk to some new people who may have a different point of view or have some new incites on all things ABDL.

Hoping everyone is having a wonderful day I've been having a lazy day myself. Locked in chastity, padded up, and watching DINOTRUCKS!

Welcome Benny. Hope all is well with you. I'm DL and enjoy the occasional plush, pacifier and footie pajamas but most of the time I like to stay in grown up mode. Maybe I do not even know how to regress. I have 8 children including the adults and virtual AB baby.

Welcome to ADISC!

I'm from suburban Philly!

You say you like theater. Is this attending various theater shows or performing in theater?

I grew up outside the city! What a coincidence.

I'm a performer, and I work backstage as well. I do love keeping up with all of the theater in the city though! I'm hoping to see Metamorphoses at the Arden before it closes.

- Benny