Status
Not open for further replies.

Scifer555

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
Any questions you all want to ask me? Something you want to know... maybe ask me for advice? I can't sleep and I figure I might as well seize the moment and do something productive.

Okay here's one:

My little brother is gay, I've known pretty much since he was 7 years old. Nw he's tried to tell me about it several times in his life one recently and I would like to know how exactly I should confront him to make sure he doesn't start balling his eyes out

tai said:
Okay here's one:

My little brother is gay, I've known pretty much since he was 7 years old. Nw he's tried to tell me about it several times in his life one recently and I would like to know how exactly I should confront him to make sure he doesn't start balling his eyes out
Well, It depends on what your goal is here. You could be casual about it and start talking about something he likes, then slowly move into talking about it. You could try directly talking about it, or you could hint at it. I mean I guess I'm just not sure what it is you want to do. To get him to admit it to you? To come out of the closet? To stop being gay? To talk about it just in general? Whatever the case may be, just do whatever you do making sure he knows you care about him no matter what.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back