Best Amazon Diaper?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dprlvr123

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I've been going back and forth about getting diapers while in college- but think I might buy a small pack-- suggestions on brands that are available on amazon? (Have a gift card, hence the restriction).

dprlvr123 said:
I've been going back and forth about getting diapers while in college- but think I might buy a small pack-- suggestions on brands that are available on amazon? (Have a gift card, hence the restriction).

I personally like the abena m4. They are decently priced on amazon.

I have only tried Abena & Tranquility from Amazon. Both are great for the price.

so I spent 10 minutes trying to find a witty picture of an Amazon woman wearing a diaper, but google images let me down :(

bambinod said:
so I spent 10 minutes trying to find a witty picture of an Amazon woman wearing a diaper, but google images let me down :(

Try googling Wonder Woman in diapers. She is technically an Amazon.:tongueout:

When I lived in a dorm, I bought a few cases of Abena M4s. If nothing's changed, they should have free shipping with Amazon Prime, which is free for the first six months if you're a student.

M4's or Molicare Super pluses are the best for usage they have on Amazon IMO. They do have the DC Amors if you are going more for aesthetics .

Oh sweet. Thanks guys! I'm thinking I'm gonna order some for this weekend while my roommates out of town. Thoughts on creating a separate account just for Abdl stuff?

dprlvr123 said:
Oh sweet. Thanks guys! I'm thinking I'm gonna order some for this weekend while my roommates out of town. Thoughts on creating a separate account just for Abdl stuff?

This is what i do. I'm more of the paranoid type though, but its always reassuring for me. I even use a separate email. Better safe than sorry right?

Definitely do that. If you buy padding on your regular account, you'll start getting all sorts of emails of reccomendations, and I think if you put up a wish list it'll have diapers in a "Recommended for dprlvr123" type of section. Better to be safe about it.

Thanks everyone for the suggestions! I have a diaper email for related accounts anyways, so I went ahead and created an amazon account under that email. Ordered it direct thru amazon with some other stuff as well, so hopefully it'll be fairly inconspicuous. Got some abena m4s, it'll be nice to finally have some real diapers to try out this weekend while my roomate's gone!

Amazon has always had discrete packaging. I've ordered several 'adult items' from there and my roommate just says "you have a package." Lol

OfficialBabyBrother said:
Definitely do that. If you buy padding on your regular account, you'll start getting all sorts of emails of reccomendations, and I think if you put up a wish list it'll have diapers in a "Recommended for dprlvr123" type of section. Better to be safe about it.

Depends how paranoid you are. You can deactivate personalised ads, and remove certain items that you've bought from the list that's used to generate recommendations.

the nice apart about amozon is the free to day shipping so you get the sooner

I was debating using my free amazon prime trial as a student, but decided against it so I didn't have any abdl items afffiliated in any way with my school email, etc. Call me paranoid, but I just want to have some form of a disconnect between my school email/personal email and abdl stuff. Looks like shipping might take a little longer than expected, but hoping I get lucky with shipping and it gets here this weekend in time to wear all I want. Nice thing about ordering direct thru amazon is now it'll just come in a plain amazon box.

dprlvr123 said:
I was debating using my free amazon prime trial as a student, but decided against it so I didn't have any abdl items afffiliated in any way with my school email, etc. Call me paranoid, but I just want to have some form of a disconnect between my school email/personal email and abdl stuff. Looks like shipping might take a little longer than expected, but hoping I get lucky with shipping and it gets here this weekend in time to wear all I want. Nice thing about ordering direct thru amazon is now it'll just come in a plain amazon box.

See my issue is just I live with my parents so if they see the box.. They'll ask what it is and I can't lie easily.

incontinentgrl said:
See my issue is just I live with my parents so if they see the box.. They'll ask what it is and I can't lie easily.

but if youre of age, why can't you tell them it's 'personal hygiene products'?

incontinentgrl said:

That was my problem with nosy parents before I moved out. I had to get creative with choosing when to buy them (which i did at a grocery store) so I could time it up so I could bring them back and up to my room without anyone seeing. Packages would likely have been delivered when I was at school and opened-- which would have been a disaster. One thing is potentially filling it out with A different name so if it does get intercepted you can claim it's not directly yours. Only issue then is being out $$ for diapers. That being said the risk could be worth it if they leave the package out or they do t open it

For the past three Months I have gone almost 24/7 (no messing), I have bought tranquility atn. I usually go through 3-4 a day, and it's been very discrete.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back