Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Best Amazon Diaper?

dprlvr123

Default Best Amazon Diaper?

I've been going back and forth about getting diapers while in college- but think I might buy a small pack-- suggestions on brands that are available on amazon? (Have a gift card, hence the restriction).

Quote Originally Posted by dprlvr123 View Post
    I've been going back and forth about getting diapers while in college- but think I might buy a small pack-- suggestions on brands that are available on amazon? (Have a gift card, hence the restriction).
    I personally like the abena m4. They are decently priced on amazon.

I have only tried Abena & Tranquility from Amazon. Both are great for the price.

so I spent 10 minutes trying to find a witty picture of an Amazon woman wearing a diaper, but google images let me down

Quote Originally Posted by bambinod View Post
    so I spent 10 minutes trying to find a witty picture of an Amazon woman wearing a diaper, but google images let me down
    Try googling Wonder Woman in diapers. She is technically an Amazon.

When I lived in a dorm, I bought a few cases of Abena M4s. If nothing's changed, they should have free shipping with Amazon Prime, which is free for the first six months if you're a student.

M4's or Molicare Super pluses are the best for usage they have on Amazon IMO. They do have the DC Amors if you are going more for aesthetics .

dprlvr123

Oh sweet. Thanks guys! I'm thinking I'm gonna order some for this weekend while my roommates out of town. Thoughts on creating a separate account just for Abdl stuff?

Quote Originally Posted by dprlvr123 View Post
    Oh sweet. Thanks guys! I'm thinking I'm gonna order some for this weekend while my roommates out of town. Thoughts on creating a separate account just for Abdl stuff?
    This is what i do. I'm more of the paranoid type though, but its always reassuring for me. I even use a separate email. Better safe than sorry right?

Definitely do that. If you buy padding on your regular account, you'll start getting all sorts of emails of reccomendations, and I think if you put up a wish list it'll have diapers in a "Recommended for dprlvr123" type of section. Better to be safe about it.