• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Just saying "hi" after a long time away...

Status
Not open for further replies.

AngelKitten

Diapered But Proud!
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
Hey, just thought I'd stop back at the forums and say "hello." I've been gone for a good while, and thought that it's time that I come back here. I've been very busy with a whole lot of things in my personal life, but all in all, I'm pretty happy about how things are going, and life is good.

Just in case you don't recall my previous posts here, I am 47 year-old adult male who suffers from urge and overflow incontinence due to diabetic neuropathy. I wear adult diapers with pads for this condition.

It's been roughly a year since I started using adult diapers to manage my condition. It has definitely been an adjustment for me, and there have often been moments of high anxiety about this, but I seem now to be coping well with the situation. If it was not for the fact that I suffered traumas and abuse as a child, I might have adjusted better to dealing with this.

I continue to have both a morning and an evening nurse that come in to my apartment every day to help me manage my medications and my various health conditions. I also have a home health aide in the mornings every day that helps me with showering, dressing, personal care, and cleaning my apartment.

I cannot say enough about my aide. He is a wonderful man. It might sound a bit weird, but I really look forward to my daily showers and getting dressed. I was quite afraid that my interest in these activities might be a little bit sexualized, especially since my childhood abuse included sexual abuse, and I have always had problems with confusion about sexual things and pain/pleasure responses, and so on.

However, upon further reflection, I think it's simply that I like the comfort of getting cleaned up and dressed every day. My aide even puts my diapers on me when he helps me get dressed after my showers. I admit I really like the snug fit and comfort of wearing a diaper. It feels good knowing that I am clean and dressed with a fresh diaper on every morning.

I really don't think I am an adult baby, or for that matter, a diaper lover in the strictest sense, though I do like wearing diapers. I am also very fortunate in the regard that my health insurance pays for my entire supply of diapers and pads every month. I have a prescription for four each of the diapers and pads every day, though sometimes I use less. During the rest of the day, after my aide leaves, I put my diapers on myself.

I will try and post here more often. I would welcome your comments and replies. Thank you for all your support and encouragement. Have a great day.

Take Care,
"Red"

Hello RedLittleBottom and welcome back to the group.

Hello and welcome as well. My wife is diabetic so I understand the problems. She does home dialysis and I'm her dialysis partner. She also is an amputee, so life has been challenging for us. I'm glad you're back on the site. I hope things go okay for you as diabetes presents so many challenges.

Thank you everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back