Mario Maker

Status
Not open for further replies.

Calico

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Other
Has anyone else been playing this game, I thought we could share our levels.

Here are mine:

7144-0000-0097-5CB4 "Crazy Falling Enemies"

5C92-0000-0095-935B "Just the beginning"

BD3D-0000-0095-9163 "Gappy Edge"

We've got an xbox360 and xboxone. I'm trying to get my wife onboard with us getting a wii u (as it now has some games I think we'd both enjoy = "lego dimensions" and "mario maker" ). Not having a ton of money atm for the latest greatest unit, do you think we could get by getting a refurbished 8gig unit and then adding our own additional memory?

Calico said:
Has anyone else been playing this game, I thought we could share our levels.

I think we will be getting this for our son for Christmas. Is it fun? (Obvious question, eh?)

zipperless said:
I think we will be getting this for our son for Christmas. Is it fun? (Obvious question, eh?)

It's very fun, my four year old loves it. Yours might enjoy making his own levels but unfortunately you have to unlock all the tools and game themes. I still need a pow block to unlock so I can complete my level and upload it.

i need to get this game, it looks soo fun. tip: change the consoles date to unlock stuff.

I adore this game. I need bodies for runs. My clear ratio is in the single digits.

66DE-0000-0040-81C2

302B-0000-0063-A9CC

08ED-0000-003B-8109

I just created two more courses. You can view them from clicking on my Mii icon and it will show my uploaded courses. They are Mario Bros. Retro and Find Your Way.

zipperless said:

I haven't been able to put it down since I got it... Aside from work, of course. :p

Let's all star each others levels so we can all earn medals and I will do the same for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back