Snuggies Shipping

Status
Not open for further replies.

pampersandluvs

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Anyone know if snuggies/tykabkes are still shipping what is left of the waddlers and how fast they normally go out? I ordered a half case on Sunday and haven't received notification of shipping yet.

I'm glad you posted this. I ordered a half case on Monday and haven't received a notice from them yet except that payment was accepted. I emailed them last night and haven't heard back from them yet.

They arent shipping any of there products you should probably contact them! The products that were left over were going to teddycon!

This makes me hesitant to purchase from them. Since I don't live alone, I need to have a very good idea of when an item will be shipped and once shipped how long it will take to arrive. XP Medical and Northshore are both very good about that. AB/DL companies, not so much.

Blake said:
They arent shipping any of there products you should probably contact them! The products that were left over were going to teddycon!

Their website only stated that they weren't shipping any new Waddler Overnights. Nothing was posted about the standard Waddler from what I saw.

oh yeah i was just referencing the overnights

I ordered a pack of the Waddlers about a week ago and they arrived on my doorstep today. They never sent me a notification that they shipped them or anything. The package just came. So I wouldn't worry too much about them coming.

Gsmax said:
I ordered a pack of the Waddlers about a week ago and they arrived on my doorstep today. They never sent me a notification that they shipped them or anything. The package just came. So I wouldn't worry too much about them coming.

That's good to hear. I'll be on the lookout

I ordered a case of snuggies original old stock and a case of tighty whities on Oct 4, they arrived today. I did not receive a shipment notification from Snuggies, but I did receive two notices from UPS. I recommend you sign up with them. I got one notice when a shipment was created, with an estimated date of delivery, and I got a second notice the minute they were delivered to my door. (while I was at work)

Both cases were discrete, plain brown cardboard boxes.

FYI, the Tightie Whities (formerly Scene Extender) appear to be identical in every respect to Waddler Overnights, except they are all white instead of mostly night blue. Everything is white except for the pull ends on the tapes, which are that sky blue. No wetness indicators. Same textured crackly feeling harder shell where the tapes go. (does not have the HARD smooth tape panel that is on the regular snuggies) Probably not good for moving tapes, best to stick them down where they belong right off the bat.

Update: my mailserver was having issues. I did receive a shipment notification from Tykables for both cases. The emails did not have tracking numbers but did reference my order number. Although they have some pretty comprehensive order information available on their web site, they don't have a tracking number there either.

Last edited:
I just checked my email and their customer service rep sent my tracking number and information on Friday. My last order almost instantly was shipped out and had tracking so I think this was just poor timing considering Teddycon was happening at the same time.

That's the same for me too, I ordered and never received a tracking number, they just showed up about a week later :)

They seem to operate the same way in the UK - no tracking numbers, and different couriers each time. About 3-day delivery time.

My order of a half case was delivered without issue, though the tracking number wasn't emailed to me until the day I actually received the shipment.

Came today but never got tracking. Thanks guys.

I'll second what others are saying: I ordered a half-case of the regular waddler and received them about a week later without any shipping notice. I have no complaints about their service except to say I'm running low on the overnights and will be very disappointed if I can't get any more soon.

Iron said:
I'm running low on the overnights and will be very disappointed if I can't get any more soon.

FWIW, their "S.Ex" line, renamed recently to "Tighty Whities", are identical to their overnights except the shell is solid white. Overnights are pretty pricey though, and I've had poor luck with getting anywhere near full use out of them without leaks. (poor wicking seems to be an issue?) My favorite "high performance" overnight diaper is still TotalDry's Confidry.

bambinod said:
FWIW, their "S.Ex" line, renamed recently to "Tighty Whities", are identical to their overnights except the shell is solid white. Overnights are pretty pricey though, and I've had poor luck with getting anywhere near full use out of them without leaks. (poor wicking seems to be an issue?) My favorite "high performance" overnight diaper is still TotalDry's Confidry.

The Overnight is a very SAP-heavy design, hence why it swells so much. I tore a (clean) one apart after showering in it, and there really didn't seem to be much cellulose fibre visible - and it's the fibre that wicks. SAP doesn't wick well at all. It's probably better suited to those who wet little and often, as opposed to a lot and infrequently.

With a non-wicking diaper placing a toddler prefold inside
will improve that a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back