• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

DC Amor Diapers

Status
Not open for further replies.

DKDL

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
I am new to this web site and just trying to break some ground out there based on my experience in the ALDL community.
I have always loved the look and comfort of disposable diapers, And in the last 5 years or so there have been many improvements on the market.
Over the years I've worn brands like Depends, Attends. Molicare, Unique Wellness, Abiena, And the popular Tena Slip, Bambino Classico,
And up until recently I was hook on Dry Care 24/7 And of course ConfiDry 24/7.
But I must say the diapers I really love the most are the all new DC Amor brand,
These things are really awesome I never experienced as much comfort in a adult diaper as these, And the fit is as good as they look.
When it comes to dryness the DC Amor will out perform the Confidry 24/7 diapers.
One reason why the DC Amor diapers work so well is they wick the fluid from your body real fast from all those polymers inside the diaper.
And of course you can go again and again with no leaks.
And you cant beat how cute the DC Amor diapers look with great style.
I have been through 2 cases already, and will reorder again.
I recommend these to any one who needs diapers for necessity or play they are a good investment.
Just to let every one know that I would recommend If you want to purchase the DC Amor brand I did get 22 cases last July 2015 And I bought them from Diaper Connoisseur for the best price.
Every one take care.

Hello DKDL and welcome to the group.

I think they're phenomenal diapers, but I personally don't find it worth getting killed hard on the shipping for them. That's just me.

Nonetheless, welcome to the site.

If you buy balk the price on shipping is not all that bad I just put in another order for 20 cases for a total of 1,566.79 that includes shipping.

DKDL said:
If you buy balk the price on shipping is not all that bad I just put in another order for 20 cases for a total of 1,566.79 that includes shipping.

You must be rich if you can afford that many diapers. That is like three months of my paychecks after taxes.

I am not trying to brag and its not about being rich And yes like many of us I wish I was,
If I had my way I would win the lottery and buy every one a case of diapers
But it would be of my choice for every one to try and maybe a few samples.
Just to let every one on this link to add to the fun.
My main point is to save for some of the bigger things to get the biggest discount, And when you save for more to get the bigger discount and buy my diapers.
You take care.

DKDL said:
I am not trying to brag and its not about being rich And yes like many of us I wish I was,
If I had my way I would win the lottery and buy every one a case of diapers
But it would be of my choice for every one to try and maybe a few samples.
Just to let every one on this link to add to the fun.
My main point is to save for some of the bigger things to get the biggest discount, And when you save for more to get the bigger discount and buy my diapers.
You take care.

I didn't say you were bragging. I am just surprised you could afford to buy that many cases of diapers. You must make a shit load of money to afford it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back