Status
Not open for further replies.

FoxyDl

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Little
Okay, I have a 28 inch waist. Im hard pressed to find diapers that don't fall off of me or leak like crazy because they're so loose. Any help would be appreciated. :3

Well I am on the same situation, most If not all mediums I've tried are huge, and size small is hard to come by, can you buy online or only at a store? You can find a lot of variety online, I am not completely informed because I can't even order, but there are options, if not you're left with goodnites, baby diapers and store brands.

28 is basically just small sized. Medium is not going to work. Molicare and Dry 24/7s is what's fit's my small body(27).

ABU now is making smalls, so that's pretty good. And soon Northshore Care will have a small version of their supreme. There exist smalls. Though from what I seen Dry 24/7 smalls are actual mediums. They fit me more like a medium than a small, so not very good.

Well as much as I like my goodnights, I'll go through 5-6 of them if diapered all day,Ike my Sundays. Kinda cost effective, but doesn't really have that full diaper feel to it.

northshore, snuggies (now Tykables), and bambino all have smaller than average sizing. Try samples of each in Medium and see what works best for you.

And as mentioned above, ABU is making small now. You can also get confidry in small. I haven't tried them, but the mediums BARELY fit me, so the smalls should be a good size for you. (http://www.xpmedical.com/details/247-S.html) They are almost certainly the highest quality four-tape small diaper available.

Look at all the nice people. o.o Sorry, not used to that. Lol
Got a few samples coming from Northshore. Trying out Bambino this weekend.
Had a good ABU that worked REALLY well. So comfy too! :)

FoxyDl said:
Had a good ABU that worked REALLY well. So comfy too! :)

Only think with abu really is they are very hard to get not to leak. the leak guards are poor quality and the single tapes, while a nice throwback to baby diapers, usually can't get a secure leg fit on an adult shaped pelvis. Capacity is mediocre. But a lot of people like the look/feel.

bambinod said:
Only think with abu really is they are very hard to get not to leak. the leak guards are poor quality and the single tapes, while a nice throwback to baby diapers, usually can't get a secure leg fit on an adult shaped pelvis. Capacity is mediocre. But a lot of people like the look/feel.

I think they must just be more vulnerable to body type variations than multiple tape diapers. They work very well for me and friends I know, but I've read of others who have trouble with them (such as yourself) and I'm sure most know well enough how to tape on a diaper. I find them comfortable and functional, although pretty crinkly if you want discretion. That's yet another reason why samples are so important with new products. You never want to be stuck with a bunch of diapers you don't like.

bambinod said:

I have a .... unique shape. I had a leak issue with the molicare I bought, but I think I got the wrong size. Lol. But, it also could be that they're designed for an adult shaped pelvis. I haven't really changed too much physically since I was younger.
Also, I've noticed that my Goodnights actually have quite a large capacity. Tested one last night. :3

FoxyDl said:
Okay, I have a 28 inch waist. Im hard pressed to find diapers that don't fall off of me or leak like crazy because they're so loose. Any help would be appreciated. :3

Dry 24/7 smalls I found are really good, I have a small waist too.
If you have the money Comficare Mediums are built really small so they'd fit you well too. . And from what i see on your profile you're a DL and Diaper Fur so I guess you'll like the bulkly diapers.

For diaper furs check out Crinkles on Rear.ca(they'll be under Comficare on the side menu). expensive but for a treat they're cute and really absorbent.

Both theses brands are pricey but for your size which is the same as mine you'll find these to be excellent in terms of function and comfort. But you get what you pay for and you will be pleased I'm sure of it

I usually use goodnites. I find that one for a day is enough for me, and I'm a 36" waist. If your using 5-6 of them, then either your not utilizing it fully (changing too much) or your drinking a little too much. I drink at most the capacity of one goodnight a day, and you should usually not pee out that amount (water usage from sweat, food etc).
On other note, like others have said, there are small diapers you can get, from ABU for example.
I'm planning on my first buy from them. I have to get a half case to make it worth the risk and effort, and more issue with increased risk is that possibly I won't like them or won't fit.

MickeyM said:
I usually use goodnites. I find that one for a day is enough for me, and I'm a 36" waist. If your using 5-6 of them, then either your not utilizing it fully (changing too much) or your drinking a little too much. I drink at most the capacity of one goodnight a day, and you should usually not pee out that amount (water usage from sweat, food etc).
On other note, like others have said, there are small diapers you can get, from ABU for example.
I'm planning on my first buy from them. I have to get a half case to make it worth the risk and effort, and more issue with increased risk is that possibly I won't like them or won't fit.

I was changing too much. I maxed a gn out on Saturday ad I still probably could have filled it a little more on Sunday but I started getting stinky.

I usually buy samples first before buying a full case. Check out WearingClouds.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back