Thread: PostNL tracking info not updated for few days

Default PostNL tracking info not updated for few days

I ordered on ABDL factory on last friday,according to tracking info on friday night parcel was in PostNL sorting centre in Utrecht,Netherlands.

Last entry in tracking info is from saturday 00:15am from Utrecht sorting centre outbound gateway with message "Sent to country of destination".

A saturday was 4 day ago I'm getting concerned as no other entries are created and today was last day in estimated delivery date range.

What I should do to find where parcel is?

What country you in ? If uk don't forget they send by road and there's been problems at Calias again !

Czech Republic, so most of route is over Germany

Quote Originally Posted by Dave753 View Post
    Czech Republic, so most of route is over Germany
    Don't know then

From my experience that happens sometimes once a parcel is send to or enters the destination country or leaves the one where is being sent from. It has happened to me where I don't see any updates on the tracking for 4/5 days or even almost a week and then all of a sudden someone from a delivery company or the postal office is knocking on my door with my order package.

Good news, I just got sms from InTime (PostNL use InTime for deliveries in Czech Republic) that they have received parcel and they will deliver it tomorrow afternoon. I'm looking forward to it. I ordered the ABDL factory sample pack containing all diapers available in Europe to try out which I'll like the best.

Like I said, there's always a few days where the tracking information seems to stop updating and then it's at your door or arriving the next day. Enjoy your samples