10 Foods that make your pee smell

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was thinking, "asparagus is surely on that list", and there it is--at Number One. Yes, I can certainly vouch for it. I would not recommend asparagus to a 24/7 diaper-wearer. Ick.

Oh, I usually tend to use garlic, coriander and chilipeppers while cooking something for dinner.

I never noticed any difference so far, except the mouth odor from garlic obviously. Hence I always brush my teeth afterwards thoroughly.

Perhaps I've gotten accustomed to it? Or I wonder if the whole compound nullifies, also together with around 2~3 cups of coffee. Eitherway I wouldn't mind a coffee-ish top- or foot-note. ^_-

I know sugar puffs do as mine does when I have them for breakfast

Burger King chicken sandwiches makes it smell.. like chicken sandwiches.

I was surprised by the puffed wheat. Really, I don't eat any of those foods except for the occasional beer, but I only drink one in a 24 hour period because of my ulcer history. Coffee however, is my downfall, though I don't drink any in the evening or night.

parcelboy2 said:
I know sugar puffs do as mine does when I have them for breakfast

They make it smell bad, or sweet?

Llayden said:
They make it smell bad, or sweet?
sweet and exactly the same as sugar puffs

parcelboy2 said:
sweet and exactly the same as sugar puffs

That's interesting. Doctors used to test for diabetes by tasting and smelling urine. If it was sweet it means your body is passing sugars and not progressing them. Not that that has any implications for you of course. I too have noticed certain things can make mine smell sweet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back