Anime You're Currently Watching? (v2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ta for this:

One-Punch Man Ep 1 was great.

Gundam Iron Blooded Orphans Ep 1 was also really good.

Legend Of Korra. I forgot how good season three was.

Rock Lee's Springtime of Youth Full Power Ninja Chronicles (Rock Lee and His Ninja Pals, in the English Dub). It's farcical chibbi version of Naruto. There is actually an English Dub, but the English subtitled Japanese version is just funnier, for some reason.

Watching the Yu-Gi-Oh dubs (ironically, of course). I'm tempted to break out my Japanese DVD's.

I am watching Season 1 of "BLEACH" on DVD.

I'm watching Inuyasha for the first time, thanks to my Cuddle Buddy, ClandestineWing :p

KimbaStarshine said:
I'm watching Inuyasha for the first time, thanks to my Cuddle Buddy, ClandestineWing [emoji14]
I love this series. I think it's still my favorite, but sekkrei and Ouran High School Host Club are great too

Recently finished Kekkai Sensen (Blood Blockade Battlefront), great series up till the last 3 episodes where 10 & 11 were glacially slow and 12 (double length) was all over the place.

Also recently watched and finished:
[C] The Money of Soul and Possibility Control - great except I didn't understand everything that was going on in the battles
Zetman - kinda enjoyed it
Venus versus Virus - got a bit silly but good regadless
Overlord - ending felt rushed, being a D&D & Everquest player of old I really wanted to be the main protagonist
No Game No Life - quirky but great, needs another season
Guilty Crown - too many ideas and all of them badly executed but great animation

Tried and dumped:
Concrete Revolutio_ Choujin Gensou - no idea what was going on, definitely avoid
Comet Lucifer - couldn't suspend my disbelief
Heavy Object - really dull for such a great idea

I just finished Tokyo Ghoul.

Just watched "Tales From Earthsea" this evening.

I am watching "Super Dimensional Cavalry - Southern Cross" again.

not watched alot recently because of being away on holiday, although since ive been back i have started watching the original yu-gi-oh series for nostalgia purposes :)

Started watching Gakusen Toshi Asterisk (The Asterisk War) and really enjoying it, not in the same league as One Punch Man or MS Gundam Iron Blood Orphans but really enjoyable.

Owari no Seraph Second Series like season 1 is a tease, great ideas/animation/context but just seems to fold at the action and progression.

Also started watching Kuromajo-san ga Tooru!! which are 7 or so minute episodes, very cute.

Rewatching Bleach.

I'm currently watching High School Star Musical.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back