Thread: Jumpin Jammerz Terry Cloth Footy PJ's

Default Jumpin Jammerz Terry Cloth Footy PJ's

Has anyone tried the Terry Cloth Footy PJ's from Jumpin Jammerz? These seem to be the most babyish in their catalog and I'm thinking about picking up a pair. I'm interested to know how warm and soft they are and if the fit is tight or loose.
    Thanks!
    Luvtowearpampers

I have them and they are awesome. Check their sizing carefully though as they're pretty generous. Don't oversize. I did thinking they might be small but they weren't. Also I treated them pretty harsh trying to shrink them and that didn't work. They're actually quite good and really comfy. Oh and yeah they do feel babyish. so I reckon go with their sizing. I ended up having to modify mine cause I ordered a size up

Quote Originally Posted by ozbub View Post
    I have them and they are awesome. Check their sizing carefully though as they're pretty generous. Don't oversize. I did thinking they might be small but they weren't. Also I treated them pretty harsh trying to shrink them and that didn't work. They're actually quite good and really comfy. Oh and yeah they do feel babyish. so I reckon go with their sizing. I ended up having to modify mine cause I ordered a size up
    Thanks for the reply, will be sure to get the right size.

I have a pair; the fabric is pretty thin and I put a hole through the top of the foot pretty quickly. But they are the only non ABDL source and are about a third of the price of anyone else.