Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tomorrow Is The Day!

MichaelWeston

Default Tomorrow Is The Day!

So all day tomorrow I will be diapered. How do you guys/gals make the best of a day like that?

Do whatever you want! Personally I like to wear around the house with just the diaper and a t-shirt on doing my daily activities and changing as necessary.

MichaelWeston

Quote Originally Posted by zipperless View Post
    Do whatever you want! Personally I like to wear around the house with just the diaper and a t-shirt on doing my daily activities and changing as necessary.
    I'll for sure be doing this!

Haha...often I'm cleaning house. I know that sounds weird, but I take breaks in vacuuming and dusting, long enough to know I'm diapered and getting wetter. Sometimes I've played with toys and sometimes I hit the internet and diaper sites.

I like to play video games while diapered at home alone. TV is cool to. But every one is different.

I would go out in public. You don't have to do anything crazy or even use your diaper. Just go run an errand. Being out in public wearing a diaper for the first time is quite fun.

I can only wear for a few hours, or overnight, before I get sort of out of the mind-set. Some people wear all the time, or for all their free time. So have fun and do whatever you personally enjoy. : )

I wear pretty much all the time, except when at work. Yesterday I had the day off so I was diapered since Sunday night till this morning (Tuesday) I love it. Spent the day doing yard work all padded up, to me it's a comfort thing, plus I bedwet at least once a week so I always have a good supply.
    Since buying onesie's I wear in public all the time, don't have to worry about my shirt riding up and exposing me, as for bulk I just wear one size larger jeans, no one can tell

I wear 24/7 no one notices unless your shirt rides up a bit and they can see the top of the diaper, even then Most people won't care as the will think medical needs and move on.