Thread: Prevail

Default Prevail

I see there was a post about Prevail two years ago. Has anyone else tried them? Are they any good? They look comfy. It seems they are available at medical supply stores locally.

I've tried some. They were much better than other diapers of similar cost. They're nothing compared to the likes of dry 24/7's, but they are the best non-premium diaper I've used.

Thanks! The same store has Attends, too.

Were you looking at the pullups or the fitted briefs?? (Prevail)

Fitted briefs.

Prevail PM extended wear are good but many of the others are not so good.

Some places like K-Mart sell prevail but not the PM extended wear. and will not even order them.

Prevail pullups are the same exact product as almost all store-brand pullups. I've gotten them at K-Mart, which does not have their own store brand adult diaper, and both men's and women's are the same as Target's UP&UP and Walgreens' Certainty. I don't mind them but they're not a premium product by any means.

I agree with tg4selfcheckout. A few years ago, I had some Prevail PM extended wear and they seemed identical to the cloth backed store brand briefs I bought at Walgreens. They were disappointing, didn't have much capacity, leaked, and sagged very badly.

Preveil breezers are better

I found a pack of prevail pullups in goodwill about a year ago. I personally didn't like them. They felt very uncomfortable and leaked very easily. If they are a medical grade version that you are looking at though it may be different from the prevails you find in the stores. I'd recommend proceeding with caution.