• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

I'm not sure about this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dude2456

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Hi, I am introducing myself but feel really nervous about it. I graduated high school early last year and am going to start community collage next year. I like to read, but mainly short stories (horror stories and stuff). Other than that, I'm pretty lazy. :smile:

Welcome and what country do you come from ?

Dude2456 said:
Hi, I am introducing myself but feel really nervous about it. I graduated high school early last year and am going to start community collage next year. I like to read, but mainly short stories (horror stories and stuff). Other than that, I'm pretty lazy. :smile:

Welcome aboard! You'll find its a pretty good bunch here. The nervousness comes and goes, but that's part of it all :)

Welcome to the site! I'm sure you'll like it here. I've had some good and bad experiences here but try to enjoy it. I love horror stories as well.

Dude2456 said:

Welcome to the site. I can understand feeling nervous joining a site like this. I was when I joined, but nothing seems to get out into the public, so you're safe. I also enjoy reading the scary stuff. I've written a number of short stories, all in the scary genre. At the moment, two of them are posted to our story forum, "Coffee Stop" and "The Un-training of Stanley Kaminski". I also published a straight scary story to Nook Book called "Werewolf" and it did very well, staying on their front advertised page of werewolf stories for two years.

Welcome to the site. Like you I was quite nervous about joining a forum like this, but when I researched it I noted that personal security and the maintenance of respect for each other is taken very seriously here. Remember you are not required to tell us anything about yourself with which you are not fully comfortable. I quickly found that there were many using the site just like myself, and to whom I could quickly relate. On the other hand I always felt that my desire for personal anonymity was respected. Hope you will contribute with some interesting posts as you 'find your feet'.

Thank you everyone for your welcome. I have been reading some and am probably slowly getting more comfortable. It is alot for me to deal with that I am finally trying to accept this side of me but there are big risks too. And, for those who asked, I am in the USA. Flyover Country is the part of the country between the major cities, like NYC and LA. It is also a pretty good indie movie I saw a few years ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back