Urge to Communicate

Status
Not open for further replies.
I definitely can sympathize with loving this site for its access to other littles, ab, and diaper lovers its hard when you have noone to talk to about this stuff especially if its growing. (The thoughts)

ozbub said:
Acceptance and validation is important to everyone, regardless of our personality or interests. It helps us to be secure people. The trouble with our unique desires is that it is seen as unacceptable in adult society. I have a desperate need to discuss this out loud with people close to me....after all it's such an integral part of my whole being. Fortunately, I have a partner who knows and accepts to a point, but I still have great difficulty properly discussing this with her....and as you've already suggested, that's partly because she can never properly appreciate what's going on in my head. That's why it's important to have forums like this where we can talk openly about our stuff 'albeit over text'

Your thoughts here are well thought out.
I myself have found this forum helpful to me to understand that I was not all alone with my wanting to regress back to babyhood.
Originally, I was thinking that I was nuts or mega sick to want to be a baby again, given that I am an adult survivor of childhood abuse and neglect. My regressing has literally kept me sane and whole, and kept me out of a mental asylum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back