ABU Space Diaper Review

These are the best things ever, I could live to see an overhaul of the design, though.

RainbowDash728 said:
So? It holds more?

The "Space Product" (they're not even labeled as "briefs" or "diapers" on the package, just the word "Space") has the same capacity as the Little Paws diapers, and the ABU "Simple product" (the "Simple Product" again, is not labeled as either a diaper or "brief" on the package). The case of "Space Product" I purchased was of excellent quality control, with each unit (again, not labeled as a "brief" for "diaper") having the same consistency. Not a single one of them was defective. Overall, I would say that the "Space Product" is FUGLY. But it works, and I mean it works DAMN good! That's all that matters if you have a CRITICAL need, and can somehow hide, stand or deal with the looks of this "item". If you can't get to a restroom because you're stuck in a meeting and can't leave, then this "thing" will SAVE YOUR BACON like one of those awful survival suits on a lobster boat. :D

ABU Space Diapers are by far my favorite diaper. Immediately upon donning one I feel absolutely amazing. These diapers are super comfortable and I swear I feel lie I could wet them forever, they hold so much. I have worn Rearz Rebels and Princess diapers, Little for Big Nursery Pink diapers, Bambino diapers, Pride diapers, Carousel diapers, and M4's. I prefer the Rearz and Little for Big designs over the ABU Space but for overall comfort and capacity the ABU Space reign supreme for me.

ABDLErica73 said:
ABU Space Diapers are by far my favorite diaper. Immediately upon donning one I feel absolutely amazing. These diapers are super comfortable and I swear I feel lie I could wet them forever, they hold so much. I have worn Rearz Rebels and Princess diapers, Little for Big Nursery Pink diapers, Bambino diapers, Pride diapers, Carousel diapers, and M4's. I prefer the Rearz and Little for Big designs over the ABU Space but for overall comfort and capacity the ABU Space reign supreme for me.

FYI Lilttlepawz and abu simple have the same specs but more babyish designs.

PyjamaBaby said:
They sound awesome and look cute as well. I definitely want some
They ARE Awesome and very thick. I wear loose trousers over them.

Back