Odd Fasination

Status
Not open for further replies.

aw1994

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hi all,

I've enjoyed being in diapers since I was a teen and would buy-Hide them from family and use diapers at any moment possible whilst at home.

Being diapered as always been a sexual fetish more me, even with a little amount of age play (onsie, pacifier, bottle) I love the idea of being taken complete control of and being diapered etc having no control of what is being done to me (consensual of course)

I'll get into my gear and tease myself until I finish, then all desire is gone for a while. There have been times where I have stayed in my Diapers and clothing afterwards and even slept in them a few times. (always scared of getting caught)

At uni now and buy on occasion but being in halls means random fire bells and if im sleeping diapered im scared I may get caught out.

Never told anybody about this as this is a taboo fetish. Been with my partner for two years and would love for this to be a part of our relationship, figuring out if I can come out with this.

I know this forum has a lot of accepting people, does anyone here have a similar feeling to the ones I describe?

- - - Updated - - -

Must add, If from the UK. If there is anyone also from the UK would be nice to hear of your experience?

aw1994 said:
Never told anybody about this as this is a taboo fetish. Been with my partner for two years and would love for this to be a part of our relationship, figuring out if I can come out with this.

I know this forum has a lot of accepting people, does anyone here have a similar feeling to the ones I describe?

- - - Updated - - -

Must add, If from the UK. If there is anyone also from the UK would be nice to hear of your experience?

Hi aw1994! Welcome! Yes, there are many, many here with similar feelings - that's what this is all about! And yes, there are many, many members here from the UK. LOTS!

This looks like your first post. What are some of the things you like to do in your spare time when you're not studying? What's your major?

This sounds just like me. I'm mostly DL, but I've got a few items (paci, onesie, sleepers, bottles, etc) that I'll also use.

Chemistry is my major

Usually reading in my spare time as degree's seem to take over ones life. Play the guitar too.

Where are the best places to buy stuff from in the UK? Trying to keep everything discreet :)

- - - Updated - - -

Nice to know others feel the same. I'd love to be able to include it in my relationship but I highly doubt my partner would accept it. England is very conservative, not very open minded.

I have both the sexual and nonsexual diaper side. Sometimes I just want to be an innocent little kid, sometimes I want to be "forced" and humiliated. It all depends on my mood. You're definitely not alone though, check out Babystar on FurAffinity for some great art that caters to those kinds of whims. I promise you'll love it. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back