Halloween Baby

Status
Not open for further replies.
BabyBryanne said:
I do it every year and always use my good adult baby clothes and accessories. What I wear depends on the weather and where I am going that evening. For sure I always wear a thick warm diaper with lockable plastic pants and other lockable garments. I always come home wet, still never messed my diapers. 2 years ago I did leak.

That's brave! Walking round trick-or-treating for possibly an hour or so in a wet clothun (I am guessing correctly?), I'd think that even if it was a warmish night that'd get uncomfortable quickly. Every year? I'm guessing some people have...wait for it...cottoned on *high five* that this is kinda like a lifestyle for you! Who messes cotton? Quite a small minority prob's. Finally I live in the UK but one time heavy therapy required a visit to America around Halloween time, we stayed a bit longer so we could experience the legendary American halloween experience - it was a good deal breaker for travellin across an ocean to get mentally prodded (if you will) - and hey, well done you lot, you really go all out! What a night...tho I didn't see any big babies. I 'spose at the end of the day not every big baby is 'one of us'. Good luck for this year. bringmesunshine

Halloween?

So, with Halloween being in about a week or so, how many of you guys and girls are gonna take advantage of the opportunity to go out diapered?

I don't have any parties or plans but Ive been thinking about going out obviously diapered for a few years now and I might pull the trigger on it this year.

My idea to keep my "costume" modest and as respectful as possible would be to put on a nice thick dry 24/7 how I normally would then put on some underarmour type of leggings over that then a cushies that would actually show and be nice and babyish then a onsie to complete it.

Figured this would be a fun way to go out and Have my diapers be showing but I would be non offensive at the same time.

So if you were planning on doing something similar let us know about what you plan to wear/ do.

Or if you don't plan on taking advantage of what Halloween has to offer for people like us tell us why not.

:)

I've considered doing this for Halloween but idk if I have the courage to do so even though most people would assume it to be a costume. xD

Considering people are going to be dressed up in costumes that don't fit tight anyway, nobody here should have any excuse to NOT be wearing a diaper under their costume!

^^ drpeffect

I'm nervous to do it but I figured I'd start slow and just go to a few stores at night, making it look like a last minute candy run or somthing then if I'm comfortable I might go downtown or somthing haha.

Superemt said:
Figured this would be a fun way to go out and Have my diapers be showing but I would be non offensive at the same time.

Unfortunately, there's still a number of closed minded ________ (there's so many negative adjectives I could use there), that are hostile, toward any adult wearing diapers, for whatever reasons. I hear that negative attitude quite often, IE:, I was in a truckstop restaurant, when that commercial for Depends diapers comes on the TV set there, the one, where there several people, walking on "public" streets, wearing a diaper and a shirt of some kind-well, his comment was, "all of those people should be arrested".. I asked why, he said: "that's obscene". He still was not convinced, when being told, that wearing diapers, does NOT in any of the city, county/parish, state or federal, violate the obscenity laws. [I would love to be there, when the time comes, for him, to have to start wearing diapers again-just to see his reaction.]

^^
It's amazing what people will get butt hurt about. A diaper is just a choice in underwear, it may not be left up to choice to some but there's nothing wrong with wearing one. After all we all came in to the world and had to wear diapers and we are all gonna be back in them some day most likely.

I wouldn't go trick-or-treating in an exposed diaper. It's not too far off from walking around in your underwear in public, as it IS underwear. You don't see people walking around in panties and boxers on halloween, do you? Besides, those things aren't high mileage, and that's a lot of walking. Do you really want to risk a "wardrobe malfunction"? *POP*

I will definitely be diapered when I go out on Halloween, but it will be well covered. I have no desire to run around like that. If I were a real baby then daddy would carry me for trick or treating. My husband offered to dress up as a priest because he wants to do stuff to me. That is just too weird.

Yeah... Going as a baby for Halloween is fine. Babies are pretty terrifying. :) But going out with a real diaper... showing... seems in questionable taste. As any non-ABDL will tell you: Go in an exaggerated, cartoonish, fake diaper, not the real thing. The real thing is reserved for dares and hazing rituals. :) (But seriously: If I saw somebody with a real adult diaper showing--even on Halloween--I'd be thinking "diaper fetish".)

Cottontail said:
If I saw somebody with a real adult diaper showing--even on Halloween--I'd be thinking "diaper fetish".)

I think that's just us for the most part though. Diaper fetish just isn't that commonly-known. I'd bet that 95%+ of people that saw a diaper sticking out and recognized it for what it was would either think you were IC, or more likely that you had stress IC and were wearing "just in case" due to the long evening out. We've also read more than one person's story about wearing a diaper when going out drinking because of their tendency to pass out and wake up wet after having too much to drink. I think that would also be on the mind of the "spotter".

Either way though, does it even matter? As long as they don't make a scene. I think that would be the biggest risk, if you ran into someone that was hammered and had lost their descression and started random babble, "wow, you mush be expectin to drink a laht, I see you got a diaper on!"

bambinod said:
I think that's just us for the most part though. Diaper fetish just isn't that commonly-known. I'd bet that 95%+ of people that saw a diaper sticking out and recognized it for what it was would either think you were IC, or more likely that you had stress IC and were wearing "just in case" due to the long evening out.
I was referring only to those dressed as babies, to be clear, but I acknowledge an obvious bias in any case. :) Putting it another way: It seems totally likely that non-ABDLs would dress as babies for Halloween. It seems considerably less likely that they'd go and buy Cushies--or even Depends--for the occasion. That's all I'm getting at.

I'd like to note that on some tv show "Dude your screwed" group of guys snatch each other and put them in survival situations (with cameraman and team ofc) but, give em a care package with random stuff.
One included a big adult diaper, I think it was one of the awwsocute ones with the blue bears on it. One also got a life sized pink stuffed bear lol.
Yes, I think in most cases people would not think "Diaper Fetish/etc" - Though that's the first think I would think of.
I would probably suggest that any one wanting to go as a baby, do so with a fake diaper, and not a real one. Though having a real one on would probably be ok - It's just that I can't think of it lasting too long, what if you have issues, what if you need to go lol. Wearing one under the fake diaper is probably the best bet, that way you have the authenticity of one/waddle etc and no one is the wiser.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back