Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Halloween Baby

Default Halloween Baby

Anyone ever go to a Halloween party dressed as a baby? I would think that this is one of the few times we could "get away" with being diapered. I'm almost tempted to host a party just so I could do this. Of course I guess I would have to answer questions like "where did you get your diaper and plastic pants?" Hmmmmmmm......

They make a baby costume you can get ebay cheep one theres is a few one and old woman carrying a very big baby on her back your head is the baby's blow's up.
    Yes herd on some doing this

I Personally have. My get up included a bambino diaper (for modest reasons i wore underwear underneath), an oscar the grouch t-shirt, oscar the grouch matching socks, a pair of DC shoes, a MaM glow in the dark pacifier with clip , the eeyore beanie hat that's on my pic(it was cold), some random bib i bought at Walmart, and a cute back pack (used it to store shooter bottles, fire works, and glow sticks).

It wasn't such a big deal, Halloween is a day to party, and that's what i did. Tho i do admit that some people did have some laughs and a lot of people commented about it being past bed time, that babies shouldn't be consuming alcohol and smoking, if i had lost my mommy (aka amber alert), and that fire is a no-no for such a young age.

Give it a go if you dare, but have fun and in the end just be your natural self.

Perfect opportunity...

Quote Originally Posted by BuffedBaby View Post
    Of course I guess I would have to answer questions like "where did you get your diaper and plastic pants?" Hmmmmmmm......
    "I got them online ..." (just for this party - no big deal)

And if anyone ever finds your diapers or baby stuff at some point in the future, you might always be able to get away with the explanation that you got it for that Halloween party.

Win-win. Go for it.

Edit: One thing I would prepare tough is an answer to the question how you got the idea to be at the party dressed as a baby.

I think a baby costume can be very simple and cheap. You already have the diapers and plastic pants, just add a simple plain bright colour T-shirt (yellow, light blue...) and perhaps a pacifier and you're ready.

Quote Originally Posted by Happybase View Post
    Tho i do admit that some people did have some laughs and a lot of people commented about it being past bed time...
    I can imagine these are almost inevitable on such occasion. Part of the fun.

I've always wanted to try this during but never have worked up the courage

I've always wanted to but I've always was a fried of what people would say about me after that.
    If I ever did it,
    I would go in my cloth diaper and vinyl pants with a small baby blue shirt so just the top of my diaper was showing and a clip on soother, some light colored slippers, a small bib and a bonnet would be nice.

I have always thought that this would be awesome too, but I just couldn't get myself to do it, for 2 reasons.

1: I don't have the guts to do that.

2: I can really see how it is 'scary' as Halloween technically is to be dressed up in something frightening.

I know people do it as a funny thing though, and that is cool, it is really just a day to have fun and dress up. Honestly, if they are going to make outfits for people to wear that makes you look like a baby, then Adult babies should be the ones dressing up, because Adult Baby's have way better stuff for looking like a baby than what they sell to you in that costume kit. That kit is just bleh, it looks terrible.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyger View Post
    2: I can really see how it is 'scary' as Halloween technically is to be dressed up in something frightening.
    For some people, being near (real) babies (especially if they are in larger quantities) can be quite frightening.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyger View Post
    ... than what they sell to you in that costume kit. That kit is just bleh, it looks terrible.
    Agree, the baby costumes they sell can sometimes be quite frightening indeed.

Every year I see young ladies showing up at our door dresses as toddlers (not babies). They have jammies on and their hair in pigtails, usually carrying stuffed animals of some kind. I've seen a few pacis, too. No big deal! The baby idea comes up from time to time and Halloween is a good time to pull it off. Tell everyone you're the New Year baby and put a sash on with 2016 or add a little red and a bow and arrow and say you're cupid, two months early.

New Years Eve is another opportunity for baby wear. Imagine hosting a party where everyone is instructed to dress up as Father Time and at the stroke of midnight the robes are to be tossed off and everyone becomes New Years Eve Babies.