Just ordered the new all plastic tena slip active fit maxi

Status
Not open for further replies.
just ordered a bag of the tena slip active fit from saveexpress as i wear a soaked plastic tena slip maxi. I'm guessing that since they are double the price per bag as the cloth tena that they are imported, and that we are paying the import price. I would like to stock up on cases upon cases of this stuff if it's the real deal, but at that price, it's too much right now. Hopefully I can hold out and call tena on their bluff and hope that they start distributing to the rest of the region.

zer0 said:
just ordered a bag of the tena slip active fit from saveexpress as i wear a soaked plastic tena slip maxi. I'm guessing that since they are double the price per bag as the cloth tena that they are imported, and that we are paying the import price. I would like to stock up on cases upon cases of this stuff if it's the real deal, but at that price, it's too much right now. Hopefully I can hold out and call tena on their bluff and hope that they start distributing to the rest of the region.

They have reduced the price, it is 22.99 for Large now! http://www.saveexpress.de/de/inkont...e-weiss/lila-15.25.03.2069-folie-22er-packung so thats a bit cheaper that from tena sweden,

great as i will dive past hamburg in a couple of weeks, hope they will get the ultima also

Wauw, this is fantastic news. I hate the cloth outer side of modern diapers, mainly due to the odeur-issue. Hope that this step will become a grand success for Tena. I checked around at a few places in Europe: Not available yet. (@ 4 dec 2015)

Hell yeah, just found out about this and will order from my usual supplier saveexpress.de.

I read in a german forum that they cannot get the diapers from SCA Germany though, so they have to import the Active themselves. Seems like they took enough to make it work at a relatively reasonable price. Don't know how insane shipping to other EU countries would be though.

Currently they only stock the Maxi variant, not Ultima or Super. (I'm especially looking forward to that Ultima some day :D)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back