Just ordered the new all plastic tena slip active fit maxi

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if these will become available through save express? I still have some of the original plastic backed Tena Slip Maxis. I'd love to see some photos of these.

nilson said:
Jess the packed was discrete but it did have "SCA/Tena" as sender name on the sms and on the adress label, the ship via dhl, they dont deliver it home, they ship to your nearest dhl servicepoint (store or petrolstation etc) it isnt as with schenker that you can choose which outlet thou, and jess only complete packages, but i think you can get a free sample if you call tham actually. the packs are a bit smaller than the old packs, personaly i dont mind that the sender is stated but for some and if you need to hide it might be maybe

Ok, det är väl tillräckligt diskret, iaf om jag anger farsans adress (brukar inte hämta paket på ombudet nära honom). Tack för svar:) Har du kollat in vuxshopen.se förresten? Jag köpte mina första blöjor därifrån (har bara köpt en gång), dom skickar t.o.m med diskret avsändare och har ett ganska bra urval tycker jag.

Sorry for the swedish, damn it feels SO much more wierd to write about this stuff in your own language.

Vuxshoppen handlade jag ifrån förr men det var nog minst 5 år sedan, de har ju typ inget utbud längre och dyra, handlar från save, väldigt nöjd med dem

nilson said:
Vuxshoppen handlade jag ifrån förr men det var nog minst 5 år sedan, de har ju typ inget utbud längre och dyra, handlar från save, väldigt nöjd med dem

Ok. Tar tillbaka det där med bra utbud, save har ju ett jävligt bra utbud i jämförelse...

I just found some photos online of the new plastic-backed "active fit" Tena slip maxis. Can you confirm these are the new ones, nilson? I can't wait to get my hands on these in the US.

EAlaTVt.jpg

Racef7O.jpg

Yep those are the ones, hope you will get them they are realy amazing, been using them for a while now and i can say now it is the best diaper i have had ever, the one pictured is the maxi, i use the ultima, it looks the same but grey colored "dots"

Are the new Tena slip ultima plastic backed or cloth backed?

looks just like the TSM all-plastic I have here (that I got from bambinodiapers.com), execept mine don't have double tapes.

it is 100% plastic backed

This is great news, as I sit here wearing a cloth backed Ultima

Anyone have any new news on these?

I got a case of each of the Maxi and Ultima a couple of weeks ago. Hands down best diapers I've ever worn. Great absorbency and they fit me perfectly. Hope they become available here in Norway soon, got these though a friend in Sweden. Here are a few pics:

IMG_1836.JPG
IMG_1837.JPG
IMG_1838.JPG
IMG_1839.JPG
IMG_1840.JPG

I have 2 packs of them here. They're honestly really great. the front panels are a really soft plastic while the sidetabs, like where the tapes are, are cloth. They are a great, discreet, absorbent, comfortable diaper. I really want to try the Ultima but have only seen the Maxi's where I've looked.

I have spoken to a couple suppliers in the UK including Incontinence Choice and have been told there is currently no intention to import them into the UK.
But if we all contacted our suppliers, perhaps the penny would drop that there is money to be made?

tantricfollower said:
I have spoken to a couple suppliers in the UK including Incontinence Choice and have been told there is currently no intention to import them into the UK.
But if we all contacted our suppliers, perhaps the penny would drop that there is money to be made?

It depends how you define "importing". Individual suppliers placing custom orders would not be cost-effective, but if Tena themselves decide to ship over on a large scale for trade supply within the UK, that would be a whole different kettle of fish.

Why are they offering them to 3rd world countries like India and Sweden and not offering them to major markets like USA Canada and UK?

Erm since when did Sweden become a 3rd world country? Our average livingstandard (quality of life index) is higher than that of the US for the first thing ... but on the main subject i heard that it is a trial on the swedish market that tena released this product, but if they decide to keep it it should be avaible in rest of europe i think, they make them in the Netherlands

nilson said:
Erm since when did Sweden become a 3rd world country? Our average livingstandard (quality of life index) is higher than that of the US for the first thing ... but on the main subject i heard that it is a trial on the swedish market that tena released this product, but if they decide to keep it it should be avaible in rest of europe i think, they make them in the Netherlands

Since always, but on the basis of non-alignment rather than development: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Third_World. It's another reason why that way of thinking about the world isn't very useful.

nilson said:
... but on the main subject i heard that it is a trial on the swedish market that tena released this product, but if they decide to keep it it should be avaible in rest of europe i think, they make them in the Netherlands

I hope they're a big hit in Sweden, we need to send the message to Tena that this is what the product users want. Go buy as many diapers as possible, Swedish abdls :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back