Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Just ordered the new all plastic tena slip active fit maxi

Default Just ordered the new all plastic tena slip active fit maxi

Great news! Tena has released the Tena Slip Active fit in both maxi and ultima in sweden! it is completly plastick backed but it doesent have the tapezone :/ just ordered 1 pack of each to try it out.

It is found here https://www.tenabutiken.se/man/allt-...p-active-maxi/

https://www.tenabutiken.se/man/allt-...active-ultima/

(i think they only deliver in sweden unfortunaly )

Im realy lookingforward to try them out, hopefully they roll them out in rest of europe soon if it isnt avaible already from somewhere else (save dont have them)

I hope these make an appearance in the UK in the not-too-distant future. The Tena Slip Maxi was my favourite nappy. I still have a stockpile of them, but it will run out eventually.

It's interesting that Tena seem to be making a return to plastic-backed nappies at the same time that Molicare is finally phasing them out. Have they actually been paying attention to the opinions of end users, or do medical professionals have a poor opinion of cloth backing as well?

You'll have to let us know if they are like the old Tena slip maxi.

So i recived them last evening and have tested a ultima, so far they are great! very comfortable, tapes seem to be better than on the old model but have to do some more testing, it doesent have the tapezone anymore so instead it is the normal double-tape, the material both inside and outside feels softer than the old maxi, it is about the same thickness, maybe a litle thicker than the old but that is probably due to this beeing a more absorbant model. But i need to test some more to have a clear verdict on them,

In all it is a great diaper, seems tena at last maybe have started to listen to their customer (or maybe more probably seen sales decline)

Quote Originally Posted by nilson View Post
    Great news! Tena has released the Tena Slip Active fit in both maxi and ultima in sweden! it is completly plastick backed but it doesent have the tapezone :/ just ordered 1 pack of each to try it out.

It is found here https://www.tenabutiken.se/man/allt-...p-active-maxi/

https://www.tenabutiken.se/man/allt-...active-ultima/
    Hi, i'm swedish as well. I'm still going to write in english though, better for everyone else i guess Do tenabutiken ship 100% discreetly? Does it say on the package that tenabutiken is the sender? You can only buy complete packs of diapers, right? I dont know if i'll be able to hide more than about 12 diapers, thats why i'm asking. Hade gött

I can't read Swedish, but I can read diaper! I really want to try those. I stockpiled a case of the old ones, but use sparingly.

Smashed again, wonder why they would take the trouble to put plastic backed back in production (which is awesome) but then go with a double tape system?

Believe it or not, but some incons like plastic backed. It contains odor better, is stronger and doesnt sag as much, slides /glides on clothing and bedding, and doesnt 'seem' to leak as much. Its nice that a major brand is trying plastic again.

Quote Originally Posted by MattyMax View Post
    Believe it or not, but some incons like plastic backed. It contains odor better, is stronger and doesnt sag as much, slides /glides on clothing and bedding, and doesnt 'seem' to leak as much. Its nice that a major brand is trying plastic again.
    One wonders if they actually got around to asking the end-user what they thought of cloth-backed vs plastic-backed, rather than simply the people responsible for buying them on behalf of medical organisations. Then again, I suppose it's equally possible that doctors and nurses also have a poor opinion of cloth-backing. I wouldn't be surprised if the balance between breathability and leakiness favoured plastic-backing when it came to bed-ridden patients.