Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: THEY'RE BAAAAACK! Awesome onesie pajamas for Littles at Target! OUT AT HALLOWEEN ONLY

  1. #1

    Red face THEY'RE BAAAAACK! Awesome onesie pajamas for Littles at Target! OUT AT HALLOWEEN ONLY

    For Halloween, Target has a whole bunch of "costume" onesies and footie pajamas out right now. There are women's pajamas that have character hoods and go up to size XXL. They come in a huge selection of styles such as tigers, unicorns, owls, leopards, and pandas.

    Some of these have other fun dress-up features as well, for example the Owl has wings sewn on and the Leopard has paw gloves attached. These are NOT Kigurumi because they do not have the dropped crotch -- they really look like huge versions of kids' pajamas.

    There are also, in the Junior's sleepwear section, a smattering of licensed character pajamas, including Batman and Superman PJs that come with little capes attached just like the toddler versions!

    These pajamas are only out for the Halloween season (as I found out when I tried to buy a pair last November) so check them out while you can!

  2. #2

    Default

    Are they one piece? The reason I ask, and this is going to sound really weird, my crazy brother-in-law bought me Cookie Monster footed jammies which he found in the woman's department. They are two piece and the waist is actually a little large on me, but I still wear them. The weird part is that no one but my wife and my college SO know I'm an adult baby. He likes to buy gag gifts or things to embarrass and he had asked my wife about getting them for me and of course she said YES, knowing what an inside joke it would be between the two of us. I got a kick out of it.

  3. #3

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    Are they one piece? The reason I ask, and this is going to sound really weird, my crazy brother-in-law bought me Cookie Monster footed jammies which he found in the woman's department. They are two piece and the waist is actually a little large on me, but I still wear them. The weird part is that no one but my wife and my college SO know I'm an adult baby. He likes to buy gag gifts or things to embarrass and he had asked my wife about getting them for me and of course she said YES, knowing what an inside joke it would be between the two of us. I got a kick out of it.
    Lol some of them are feet less which I like better.
    Dogboy you should get him the wonder woman one comes with a cape lol or you could go with the batman one it has cape too.

  4. #4

    Default

    I saw all of these the other day - not my cup of tea. I want just plain ol' footed PJ's -- not these over the top flamboyant abominations. I do realize that these are up certain people's alleys -- these just don't strike me as very babyish, that's all. Now a cookie monster or big bird adult sized footed PJ - that's be AWESOME!

  5. #5

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by foxkits View Post
    Lol some of them are feet less which I like better.
    Dogboy you should get him the wonder woman one comes with a cape lol or you could go with the batman one it has cape too.
    Haha....I like the Wonder Woman idea!

  6. #6

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by bambinobaby View Post
    I saw all of these the other day - not my cup of tea. I want just plain ol' footed PJ's -- not these over the top flamboyant abominations. I do realize that these are up certain people's alleys -- these just don't strike me as very babyish, that's all. Now a cookie monster or big bird adult sized footed PJ - that's be AWESOME!
    I'm sorry but how is a set of PJs that doubles as a pretend play costume not babyish? Especially the ones with the capes; it's been a huge trend in little boys' pajamas for a few years now to include capes in their superhero PJs, even for heroes that don't wear them (like the Ninja Turtles).

    My parents keep telling me I look like one of the Lost Boys in my Tiger pajamas hehe.

  7. #7

    Default

    I'm not sure why Target stopped carrying the boys footy pjs in the XL sizes. I loved those. But I haven't seen anything bigger than a 10-12 in the boys department when it comes to the footy pjs, in the past two years. Guess it was a good thing that I bought a ton of them when they did have them over the past few years. I've got enough to last me many years to come.

  8. #8

  9. #9

  10. #10

    Default

    DOES WANT KIGURUMI I need to be this adorable!!!

Similar Threads

  1. Why use the term 'onesie' for full body suits/pajamas?
    By ReubenofNight in forum Adult Babies & Littles
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 13-Jan-2015, 21:45
  2. Target Footed Pajamas
    By crinklekitty in forum Adult Babies & Littles
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 06-Jan-2014, 01:19
  3. I'm baaaaack(ish)
    By LilMonkeyAlex in forum Greetings / Introductions
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-Mar-2013, 10:07
  4. Review of Cherokee/Circo footed pajamas (Target)
    By Zebben in forum Adult Babies & Littles
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-Mar-2013, 23:42
  5. I'm baaaaack
    By Babybobii in forum Greetings / Introductions
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-Mar-2012, 10:36

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.