Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Sleeping wet?

Default Sleeping wet?

I've never actually slept in a wet diaper in my abdl history. So I was wondering if it was worth doing and what it felt like.

It's worth the experience, you might enjoy it. For me, very soft and warm for the night, not as much in the morning. I find it relaxing from time to time.

I like to go to bed in a dry diaper so it has max compacity. A wet diaper in the morning is a nice thing to wake up to.

I like going to be a little wet and then wetting more during the night. It's always warm and nice and squishy.

I enjoy going to bed wet. Everyone else pretty much summed up how it feels. Nice, Warm, Squishy. If you've never done it before, it's definitely worth trying at least once.

dont. You'll wake up cold, and from what I experience, its basically useless by morning. Doesn't really work and always leaks when I use a wet diaper I slept in, even if I wet little. I mean if it's a thick capacity maybe it might work better.

I like going to bed dry, but I drink a lot of water before going to bed. I usually wake up sometime in the middle of the night, wet, then go back to sleep. It's warm and comforting. However, you probably will smell the urine under your blankets, even if you don't leak.

Just my experience.

I enjoy it, but it takes some getting used to. You may have trouble getting to sleep in a diaper the first few times. And, depending on the diaper or your mattress, it may make it uncomfortable to sleep in your usual position. I find Bambinos don't cause a problem; they don't have much padding in the rear. But other brands do.

The only way for me to wake up wet in the morning is to go to bed wet so I usually do. It's definitely worth trying.

I did it often when my secondary enuresis was not there yet. Today I can't go to bed in that state, otherwise I would leak all over the place. As was often enough stated in other threads: The desire for real incontinence vanishes when it really hits you. Its propably the choice you have what makes it thrilling. But all in all, it didn't take away the fun or the soothing aspect of being in a (wet) diaper. Its just annoying.