Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How can I buy diapers with out getting caught? :/

Default How can I buy diapers with out getting caught? :/

Hi all. I havent been on the forum in awhile. I have a serious question to ask and I'm hoping you all would help me out. Right now I am 24 years old. "Recently turned 24" And I'm a guy. I still live at home with my parents and if I did this and get caught my life would probably be over. Literally. Im even scared of asking this question right now. I really have an urge to wear diapers. I cant take it anymore. I even fantasise about wearing them. I want to buy some but Im afraid I would be found out by parents or brothers. I live in a trailer so our house aint that big and I have no placs to hide and keep em stashed. The only way for me to get diapers is I would move out which I dont want to atm. Hard to find a place. How can I buy diapers with out getting caught? And Im trying to get the right diaper size and cant find it. I wear size L or M underpants if that helps. What are good diaper brands too? I know theres Nappies, Goodnites, Huggies etc. Its gonna be really risky. And Im afraid of doing this. And is there a diaper size chart for abdl that can help you compair sizes? I dont know how to measure. How can I get diapers and hide them with out getting caught? Sorry for long post. Highly nervous as it is. If anyone can help me or give me tips I'd appreciate it. And if you buy diapers on Amazon can the mailman/UPS know what they are? Thanks! And if I plan to wear them in public. How can I hide them from friends or family with out finding out? Thank you. And is it reccomended buying baby powerder as well? Can you buy it from Amazon etc? Thanks.
    Last edited by Veren; 01-Oct-2015 at 06:18. Reason: Forgot to add detail

My advice: prolong your lust until you move out! It will only end badly with a complicated lifestyle/ fetish like this. And if you're wanting to hide it using baby powder around others you know is a terrible idea; that stuff is potent, a sure giveaway.

Alternatively, befriend other AB/DL's in your area (if there are any) and indulge your lust that way. Go to meets/ house parties, that sort of thing...

For now, maybe indulge in your AB side a little more (blankies, plushies, etc). You won't get quite the blow back with something like that and is a lot more easier to explain than diapers...
    Last edited by Speck; 02-Oct-2015 at 08:21.

True on that. Good point lol. Hopefully ill get a place soon been trying to find a place no luck yet tho. Wish me luck!

One thing that helped me was realizing I could have packages held at distribution centers by the shipping company when I ordered online. That way I could bring them home when no one was around and hide them in my room. Of course, it's a bit trickier with a trailer. If you had a good hiding place it could work. When ordering online, I don't think the local delivery person knows what's inside.

If you have some money to spare, you could buy some pharmacy diapers and rent a motel room for a day. I think that would be your only safe alternative.

If you have no place to stash diapers, maybe you could plan a day away by yourself. Pick up the smallest pack available at a store (for example, Walmart has small packs of the Always Discreet pull-ups and their store brand ones), and use the restroom to change. See a movie, go to the mall, etc. and toss what you haven't used before returning home.

As for measurement, the best way to find your waist size is with a fabric tape measure. Lacking that, get some yarn, twine, etc., and wrap it all the way around your waist. Cut off the piece and measure it with a regular tape measure or ruler.

To answer a few more questions:

In most cases, companies that ship diapers, particularly those specializing in them, do so discreetly, with no markings on the package to indicate what's inside. So no, the delivery service wouldn't know what they are, unless the carrier happened to recognize the return address or something.

Baby powder is mainly a matter of personal preference. I use it with plastic-backed diapers to cut down on sweating, but don't really need it with cloth-backed.

As for wearing around family and friends, well, since you have no place to keep them, that's probably not in the cards right now, but a couple pointers anyway: for more discreetness, choose a thinner, cloth-backed diaper, like a pull-up. Wear a long shirt to keep your waist band covered, maybe a shirt underneath to tuck into your pants (and make sure your pants aren't sagging down from your waist.)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Note View Post
    My advice: prolong your lust until you move out! It will only end badly with a complicated lifestyle/ fetish like this. And if you're wanting to hide it using baby powder around others you know is a terrible idea; that stuff is potent, a sure giveaway.

Alternatively, befriend other AB/DL's in your area (if there are any) and indulge your lust that way. Go to meets/ house parties, that sort of thing...

For now, maybe indulge in your AB side a little more (blankies, plushies, etc). You won't get quite the blow back with something like that and is a lot more easier to explain than diapers...
    As someone who also still lives with her (overbearing) parents and doesn't even drive, I was once in a somewhat similar situation as the OP. Once I had the desire to wear, it seemed that all I could think about was diapers. ''Wait until you move out'' may be the safest route, but unfortunately for some people, like myself, it's just not practical or achievable.

Now, if the OP can move out in the near future, he might be able to wait it out. Otherwise, his best bet would probably be using them away from home as dogboy and I suggested.

Where is your trailer? If it's near a wooded area maybe you could hide them under a rock or something?

I picked up the habit at age 4 or 5. Is this a choice you have made? I have been caught a half-dozen times and I am 41 now. I was caught at 4.5, 6, 7, 8, 15, 18 and then again after that.

Quote Originally Posted by KimbaStarshine View Post
    As someone who also still lives with her (overbearing) parents and doesn't even drive, I was once in a somewhat similar situation as the OP. Once I had the desire to wear, it seemed that all I could think about was diapers. ''Wait until you move out'' may be the safest route, but unfortunately for some people, like myself, it's just not practical or achievable.

Now, if the OP can move out in the near future, he might be able to wait it out. Otherwise, his best bet would probably be using them away from home as dogboy and I suggested.
    I remember what it was like wanting to wear. I also remember just how addictive and difficult it became after my first time in a house and privacy I could not call my own. The secrecy, the timing, the disposal. I was a wreck. It's very hard to fully enjoy something like that when so much paranoia is involved. If Armos thinks he has it bad now wait until he gets a taste of the real thing; it'll be like crack.

Going by his situation he seems like he is not in a position where he should be hoarding diapers and wearing them out of all things, not around others he knows, which is why I offered effective alternatives. And lucky for him, he lives in that one golden part of the world where AB/DL's are abundant. Heck, if he can manage to befriend one in his area (if there are any) he can even stash 'em there.

In any case, if Armos wants to take the more destructive route, more power to him, but I won't support it...

As for sizing, here is a handy chart I found on the /r/abdl wiki.

https://i.imgur.com/mpnU6k8.jpg

Green is ABDL specific, Blue is medical, and orange is generic store brand.